Can I get a don't place me with premades option?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pleasurewizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

It might be nice you know, to make normal a little more solo queue friendly. Or at least force four-mans to get a fifth?

Pleasurewizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Not all are bad, but it can be a pretty abusive experience. We've all been there, its nasty.

IRyzeForNidalee

02-06-2013

inb4 "but I play a 4-man premade and we're so nice - clearly you're lying about most 4-man premades being complete and utter douchebags"

luciferga

02-06-2013

it wouldn't be fair to legit 4man groups, but I hate being stuck with premades I feel your pain.

Pleasurewizard

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyzeForNidalee View Post
inb4 "but I play a 4-man premade and we're so nice - clearly you're lying about most 4-man premades being complete and utter douchebags"
Pretty much this. People who queue together can be very abusive of surrender votes and reporting, with little or no consequences. They make you want to afk, but you know that if you do, it will probably result in a ban.

DenareDragon

02-06-2013

That would be nice.

Pleasurewizard

02-06-2013

There seems to be a little support for this functionality. Can a red come in and explain abuse cases to me?

cakebatta

02-06-2013

Yeah it's kinda lame. I play 4man premades a decent amount and we're usually pretty chill, adapt to what the 5th can play. Go in for solo queue, get a 4man premade, and all hell suddenly breaks loose. Pretty sure it has to do with the general lack of maturity of people combined with the juvenile excitement of being a dick and having no repercussions for it due to anonymity. Nothing's really a perfect system though. You can't control people, and you're bound to get stuck with these people one way or another =/

MaxAltair

02-06-2013

Would be fair a 5 people premade play against a five random people? I dont think so..
I think the matchmaking shuld take this on count, all randoms ppl vs all randoms; a premade 5 team vs 5premade team.

Pleasurewizard

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAltair View Post
Would be fair a 5 people premade play against a five random people? I dont think so..
I think the matchmaking shuld take this on count, all randoms ppl vs all randoms; a premade 5 team vs 5premade team.
It already tries to do this.