AD support items, why not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f86cf54b88179589488c

02-06-2013

i usually get frozen mallet on my thresh if i get the money for it

it buffs my hp, my Q passive, and gives me a slow to better aim my Q

FreeGothitelle

02-06-2013

There's zekes....and....uhh...executioner's calling? kinda?

LightEcho

02-06-2013

So builds for support lee, gp, j4? why not just go shurelia's+aegis. sightstone in there somewhere. Rarely do supports get more than that anyways.

Sir Headless VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

The items for supports who autoattack a lot tend to be tanky (zekes, randuins, locket) instead of AD since you are generally with your carry who could use a tank and has all the AD both of you need.

jamesmacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
j4, xin, bruiser nid...
Ah, support J4... Why did you leave us all, so much fun.

OT: The biggest issue I can see with your plan is armor stacking. 2 people bot lane, plus a jungler who is more than likely AD? Yes please

Izzumz

02-06-2013

An actual AD support would be too good to fill the role of support. Hence why your selection of champions for 'supporting' are generally placed elsewhere.

If you're building AD on a champion, you're doing it to get in someone's face and most likely stay there. There is no other reason to build AD. Champions that fill that role are called bruisers, they have their own role.

You can support with a bruiser. It works just fine. But the reason there are no items that are geared toward this role specifically is because you aren't actually supporting, you're just being a bruiser. And there are more than plenty of items for that.

Heffer Wolfe

02-06-2013

If there were, every ADC would build it instead of the intended supports.