Why I will never make it to Gold or better...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

02-06-2013

I duo bot with my friend in ranked, we play exceptionally usually with 10 kills to 4 deaths between their jungle, support and carry. the rest of the team does the opposite. Leaving lanes with a 10-x carry and seeing mid and top 0-5 each or so every game makes it tough. We are skilled enough to carry some games and win.

The other reason is that 50% of my games have a DC for my team, half the time it is a 4v5 and it is fairly impossible to win every 4v5 game by itself but them having 2 of the 4 contruibute to most of the kills makes it certain defeat. once Riot finds a way to judge individual skill I will be interested

Irish Red Cap

02-06-2013

If your going to duo, try to pick up a solo lane like top or mid and have your duo take the jungle. I used to duo with my friend all the time and it really helps because if you can secure your lane the jungle only has to babysit 2 lanes. When you need help it's not hard to coordinate a gank without pings and so forth. If you restrict you and your partner to 1 lane with a duo bot the odds of you winning are still the same as if you were solo queue because you have no control over the other 2 lanes or jungle.

Rule of the game I follow, lose 1 lane w/e. Lose 2 lanes it's gg.

Verliswolf

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
If your going to duo, try to pick up a solo lane like top or mid and have your duo take the jungle. I used to duo with my friend all the time and it really helps because if you can secure your lane the jungle only has to babysit 2 lanes. When you need help it's not hard to coordinate a gank without pings and so forth. If you restrict you and your partner to 1 lane with a duo bot the odds of you winning are still the same as if you were solo queue because you have no control over the other 2 lanes or jungle.
then bot feeds and its the snowballiest lane, been there. also doesnt solve the outragously high D/C's

Irish Red Cap

02-06-2013

Meh the dc's are what have me staying out of ranked for now. Started silver div 1 at new implementation, 4 ranked games later i'm silver division 2. All 4 games had at least 2 afks on my team either in champ select or in game.

sk8yard

02-06-2013

Opposite team has same chance of trolls/feeders/dc.

Irish Red Cap

02-06-2013

Aka all my games, All the games i've won there were dc's on the other side. All the games i've lost dc's on my team. That's why my win/loss ratio is barely above 50% atm.

Nanolight

02-07-2013

Solo que is a joke, period. I used to have a close to 50/50 ratio, but now in the new season with LP it's just gone to ****. I think I lose 8 in a row over the last two days...

Not playing ranked any more until they fix this clearly broken system.

vonBose

02-07-2013

Games should end and not count against ELO if someone leaves or crashes for longer than 5 mins. I would say a good 25% of my games are won or lost this way and it is never fun.