A thread where new players can ask.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

The title says it all, I will answer any questions people throw at me with what I know. Feel welcome to ask anything.

Amatzikahni

02-06-2013

If Ali knocks back someone currently being pulled by a Blitz grab while he is Skarner ulted, does a chinchilla eat the universe?

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
If Ali knocks back someone currently being pulled by a Blitz grab while he is Skarner ulted, does a chinchilla eat the universe?
Lol from what I know, nope :P

iDpark

02-06-2013

Why should I trust your answers?
Not to be mean, but other players have opened threads etc, with the same general idea as you.
What makes you different?

Give a little background.

I have a question. Who is a good relatively easy jungler that has an initiation?
I'm sorta bad with most junglers except amumu.
Amumu has great clears (With blue) decent ganks, with red and stun. and with ult, only gets better.
He is godlike in teamfights. Additionally, he's really easy, apart from landing his Q.

Is there any other jungler who is like amumu, ya know, an autowin button.

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDpark View Post
Why should I trust your answers?
Not to be mean, but other players have opened threads etc, with the same general idea as you.
What makes you different?

Give a little background.

I have a question. Who is a good relatively easy jungler that has an initiation?
I'm sorta bad with most junglers except amumu.
Amumu has great clears (With blue) decent ganks, with red and stun. and with ult, only gets better.
He is godlike in teamfights. Additionally, he's really easy, apart from landing his Q.

Is there any other jungler who is like amumu, ya know, an autowin button.
Hey well I don't think I neeeeed to stand out but I just realised that some people weren't getting answers and I am checking a lot. As for your question Warwick is the beginner jungler with an initiation and is the easiest jungler to play. Fiddlesticks is another easy jungler who will annoying you enemies.
The reason I opened this thread is I am an average LoL player and I love to help people, I saw a lot of people not getting answers which is annoying.