ARAM Ranked!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glory4God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Dominion too, Summoners Rift is so boring

ARAM Draft pick, teams select their bans, then immediately after everybody is locked into a random champion with a little time to set master/runes/spells and discussion who for whom they may want to swap for with a teammate. Then match start, sounds so fun, I want this mode now!

A Jewish Barber

02-06-2013

Bump, I'd play.

Everix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorLeaf420 View Post
Dominion too, Summoners Rift is so boring

ARAM Draft pick, teams select their bans, then immediately after everybody is locked into a random champion with a little time to set master/runes/spells and discussion who for whom they may want to swap for with a teammate. Then match start, sounds so fun, I want this mode now!
You're an idiot if you think a ranked mode would ever be implemented for ARAMs. Everybody gets a random champion which is not something you can rank people .

acidlol

02-07-2013

Still would be cool to have ratings on aram sure their would be just as many complains as on summoner rifts elo hell or whatever but it could work.

oTwisted

02-07-2013

Would be awesome! Ranked dominion would be pretty awesome aswell imo.

D3210210

02-08-2013

Old idea but still +1 from me.
Would love to see and kind of ARAM matchmaking.

Kanashimu

02-09-2013

As someone who was on the winning team of the ARAM tournament (and technically 'soloque' since I didn't know any of my teammates) I think this is an awesome idea

AldoD

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everix View Post
You're an idiot if you think a ranked mode would ever be implemented for ARAMs. Everybody gets a random champion which is not something you can rank people .
your capability of adaptation is what is being rated..

anyway i think abam's are better!!

Unleashed Dragon

02-10-2013

Probably not ranked, but just another normal queue matchmaking? Also plus normal draft mode?

canopy

02-14-2013

With the not true randomness and the not equal pairing of ARAM I know that I would never play ARAM ranked unless I was made to.