Crash while loading game followed by patching?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudeaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I just played a 1v1 and started to try and play a 5.
Went through champion select and then the client stopped responding so I thought I'd go and close it and just open it back up again.
My friends on Skype are now in the game with me AFKed because it says I now have an hour and a half patch to do before I can play.
Thanks for the free "Leaver" I really enjoy it :/

Anything I can do?

1upwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I have the same problem. It was ranked too!

OkaMoez

02-06-2013

Same thing just happened to me.

Rudeaf

02-06-2013

It said it was "calculating differences" in files I'm guessing, and it found an hour and a half of things to update? I patch when there's a patch, I've never done anything to the files other than that. Why would it decided after me successfully logging on that I have an hour and a half of patching that should be done before I can rejoin my game in progress?

RfS Karzax

02-10-2013

I'm really gonna bump this ****. It's driving me nuts, I got kicked while in a Ranked game, then I got a patch of 500 mb and there are no patch notes whatsoever. It's really retarded that Riot just "deploys" patches without even letting us know what the **** we are actually downloading. Or at least let us finish reconnect to our game without forcing us to patch during a match.

Honestly, **** you Riot. Just **** you.