Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash while loading game followed by patching?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudeaf

Recruiter

02-06-2013

I just played a 1v1 and started to try and play a 5.
Went through champion select and then the client stopped responding so I thought I'd go and close it and just open it back up again.
My friends on Skype are now in the game with me AFKed because it says I now have an hour and a half patch to do before I can play.
Thanks for the free "Leaver" I really enjoy it :/

Anything I can do?

1upwnage

02-06-2013

I have the same problem. It was ranked too!

OkaMoez

02-06-2013

Same thing just happened to me.

Rudeaf

Recruiter

02-06-2013

It said it was "calculating differences" in files I'm guessing, and it found an hour and a half of things to update? I patch when there's a patch, I've never done anything to the files other than that. Why would it decided after me successfully logging on that I have an hour and a half of patching that should be done before I can rejoin my game in progress?

RfS Karzax

02-10-2013

I'm really gonna bump this ****. It's driving me nuts, I got kicked while in a Ranked game, then I got a patch of 500 mb and there are no patch notes whatsoever. It's really retarded that Riot just "deploys" patches without even letting us know what the **** we are actually downloading. Or at least let us finish reconnect to our game without forcing us to patch during a match.

Honestly, **** you Riot. Just **** you.