Digi-Art Throwdown: Skirmish! (The Hunt Begins)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blueberriez

02-08-2013

Awesome piece! It reminds me a little bit of "Where the Wild Things Are", but much darker

dinothundar

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberriez View Post
Awesome piece! It reminds me a little bit of "Where the Wild Things Are", but much darker
Haha thank you, I could totally see that!

67chrome

02-09-2013

I really like this one, hope you win something for it :O

I especially like Kha'Zix. He looks so bad-ass in this

Team Impy

02-09-2013

The style, color scheme and attention to detail really make this image stand out. Definitely one of my favorite entries. Would it be possible to see the full size image and your process work?

dinothundar

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
I really like this one, hope you win something for it :O

I especially like Kha'Zix. He looks so bad-ass in this
Thank you! I really hope so as well haha. I would absolute die of happiness to even get mentioned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Impy View Post
The style, color scheme and attention to detail really make this image stand out. Definitely one of my favorite entries. Would it be possible to see the full size image and your process work?
Gosh, thank you! Unfortunately.. I hadn't really thought of saving states/screen-shotting my process. This is actually my first large(ish) digital painting. The most I've ever done before have been like 1-2 characters with a simple background! I may still have some early progress screenshots, but there's a good chance I deleted them off of my dropbox. I may upload a higher res of the image on to dA however, maybe after the contest has ended?

EDIT- Actually just found some screenies! I will post them shortly.

Team Impy

02-09-2013

Thanks for the quick reply, those are looking great. The sketch where you plan the lighting setup is really interesting. The closeup shots of Twitch and Rengar are looking really nice too, I can't wait to see the full sized image.