Ranked/Tournament Team Looking for More <<SPONSORED>>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfflictiionX

02-06-2013

What's up everybody My name is Zachary Olivier IGN:AfflictiionX XBL: AfflictiionX
I am a 6 time Halo 2,3,Reach Pro and I also played DoTa1 and Two on the professional Level at this time I have 2 teams sponsors for the future tournament Team. Add me in game or post on the form if you are interested. Please incorporate your name and age whether you can travel and the amount of time be You’ll capable of putting into this lineup and day/week
Thanks everybody and I expect to see you in next to no time!
Every person get a opportunity!

IGN:
Position:
Top (5) Champs:
Elo:
Experience:

DoubleSb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

IGN: DoubleSb
Position: Top, ADC, Support
Top (5) Champs: Trist, Janna, Kayle, Blitz, Lee
Elo: S2 Peaked at 1720, hovered 1600. S3 Peaked at 1648~, hovered 1550~. Currently D5 Gold
Experience: I've played on tournament teams and understand what it takes to be on a team.

TDW Aase

02-08-2013

IGN: vietstrike

Position: Mid is my strongest when it comes to diversity, lane mechanics, and proficient roaming path and timing knowledge. I can play bot lane as well, or top. It would just take me like 2 or 3 weeks to get the lanes perfected.

Top (5) Champs: Lux, Nidalee, Katarina, Orianna, Gragas. I know all mid champions pretty much inside out. I never die in lane in a 1v1 situation, I can read enemy ganks very well in mid lane.

Elo: I'm almost t1 silver atm, but I can quickly climb up if needed.

Experience: I have played league since beta, and I take the game very seriously. I am up to par on the meta as of season 3 and theres not really much of anything I will need direct help on other than synergy with the team.

I can travel anywhere anytime. I can practice any day at any hour. I play league probably 80 hrs or more a week. I'm very cooperative to play calls and working with my team. I look at league as my job and my team as my work employees, as in if 1 is missing we will all crumble. So I believe strongly in getting to know my team mates on a realistic level and getting to understand everyone.

Banana Dragon

02-08-2013

IGN: Legacy Draxon

Position: Mid/adc

Top 5 champs: Orianna, Anivia, vayne, varus, Caitlin

Elo, roughly T3 silver. hard to raise rank when i lose games going 20/7 as fizz, 12,3 as lux, that kind of thing.

Exp, Played League since beta took a break and playing it again for at least 6 months to a year now. know champ ranges, forms of bugs that can be used to my advantage, and much more knowhow on how to finish a game, quick,clean, and destructive.

Travel, i can travel where i am needed with enough advance notice if not in a gaming house with the group.

Synyster Mofo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

IGN:synyster mofo
Position:Top>Adc
Top (5) Champs:cho gath,fizz,trist,nautilus and gangplank
Elo:bronze div II but i want a 5v5 team i have a hard time solo queueing..
Experience: atm playing BF3 competitivly ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Frankkrocks ) i have some videos and montage. Im super strict and always wanted to get better at anything in life.
thanks for reading!

BLME Vegeta

02-08-2013

IGN: BLME ezUnreal
Position: ADC
Top Five Champs: Cait, Ezreal, Graves, Trist, Ashe
Elo: Gold
Experience, Won a local Lan, Already have a team that is dedicated but only one is seriously good enough to be competitive and none of them are willing to travel. I am.

BLME Vegeta

02-08-2013

IGN: BLME ezUnreal
Position: ADC
Top Five Champs: Cait, Ezreal, Graves, Trist, Ashe
Elo: Gold
Experience, Won a local Lan, Already have a team that is dedicated but only one is seriously good enough to be competitive and none of them are willing to travel. I am. k

Pentakill PhD

Recruiter

02-12-2013

IGN:IKilledUUMAD
Position:top/support
Top (5) Champs: lee, jayce, nunu, darius, vu, garen
Elo: 1795
Experience: no tournament experience

Scoot

02-12-2013

IGN: Scoot

Position: Mid/ADC/Support

Top 5 champs: (i'll add a few more because of my third role, and because i am comfortable with more than just 5 champions): Mid: Annie, Anivia, Talon, Orianna Support: Sona, Lulu, Zyra, ADC: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne

Elo: T4 Silver, last I checked my highest was 1450 or something

Exp: No tournament experience, ranked team experience though. 1-7 overall in ranked team matches (including threes). Have been playing league for 8 months, roughly.

I'm 18, in college, so I can't travel much, but if we do get sponsored and go pro of course I will travel.
right now, because my laptop is in for repairs, I can't play nightly like I normally can, but in about two weeks I will be able to. I'm free all day on the weekends unless I have a prior commitment with my friends. If I am online there's a 75% chance I'll be playing with friends