LoL Guide Editor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karevma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Okay so I'm unsure where to put this, it was either here or General Discussion. But here's what I want to say. So I recently (tried to) read a guide for the new Ryze and it was impossible to read. No offense to the person that wrote it though, it happens all the time. I'm not saying don't write guides, because many are very informative after you figure out how to read them, what I'm saying is...if you send it to my email, I'll edit them so they are readable and then send it back lol. I know, it's weird. But I'll try my best on doing that. Tell me what you all think and if it's a positive response, I'll post my email so you guys can send them to me, if you'd like.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

There's a guide writing tool at Leaguecraft aimed at cleaning up the communities guides, might help you in your quest.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies

Karevma

12-02-2009

Oh yeah, I know there is, the guides look nice. I'm talking grammatically lol. Leaguecraft is where I saw that Ryze guide i mentioned.