BFT and Void Staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K rent

02-06-2013

One of two things needs to happen to these items.

1) BFT does current% health
2) void staff is removed from Dominion and BFT stays the same.

These two items alone leave you with no survivability, If you get health BFT does more dmg if you get MR 35% of it is ignored along with the base MRPEN on BFT.

As far as I know BFT was created for TT and it works great there because there are only 3 champs, there are 5 in dominion. There is already enough damage from those 5 champs to focus someone down, there are plenty of items that give lots of damage for a fairly low cost too.

once someone has both of those items you can't build any form of survivabilty, you are now equivalent to a squishy.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-06-2013

I wouldn't mind seeing option #1.

K rent

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing option #1.
I would too.

MyDeadGrandma

02-06-2013

You know, at some point, you're actually expected to kill the guy who's spent over 6k gold and only has +250 health to show for it.

And for the last time the dot on bft is not the issue, so the health on odyns isn't going to waste unless its elise or mumu that's giving you grief.

konfetarius

02-06-2013

Quote:
once someone has both of those items you can't build any form of survivabilty, you are now equivalent to a squishy.
Or, you could build more than one MR item. Heaven forbid you need more than a Negatron cloak worth of MR to survive 6k worth of gold in offensive items.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I buy BFT for the flat magic pen and CDR The dot is really only abusive on certain champions. I think the item is in a pretty good place right now.

Bunnle

02-07-2013

If you remove Void Staff, then remove Last Whisper.

If you nerf BFT, then nerf Black Cleaver.

Or just remove Kassadin and we can all be happy.

Dimsumi

02-07-2013

I vote for the last option Bunnle

Orphane

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent8 View Post
These two items alone leave you with no survivability
Clearly the solution is to give BFT and Void staff defensive stats, hurr hurr hurr

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Theyve already nerfed the **** out of BFT. It costs almost 4k now!
By cost comparison the passive dot on BFT isnt a problem anymore. Nerfed to 3.3% and item costs way more and gives way less stats including useless MP5.

Passive's only really good for those with repeat dmg effects like traps/dots or fairly spammable pokes with low AP ratios like Kogs ult.

All they had to do is the simplest fix ever: A spell or effect can only trigger BFT ONCE, whether its a Dot a trap, or whatever. One cast, one triggering. Problem solved. No more Teemo traps doing 20% dmg from a fking passive.