What am i doing wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
I agree with everything, but the last statement because there is a lot of unknown roles still out there. (perhaps ap tristana to counter ap yi), but if your doing the same role i'll agree it helps.

Still looking for mid game advice.
Did you really just say that you disagree with watching how the professionals play because there might be some niche counter that isn't played? Are... What?

OriginalJack

02-07-2013

Your items builds seem ok except for the lack of a sight stone in any of them. Wards save lives.

The runes page are a real issue. I know it's not fun to farm IP for runes but if you don't have lvl 3 runes against somebody that does you're handicapping yourself (and by extension your team) for no reason other than your own cheapness.

The bad creep scores. Really you should only ever be doing 3 things... like ever. Farming, teamfighting or preping for a teamfight. Running around not doing one of those things is really just a waste of time. Put down wards in the right places and you will find yourself knowing when it is time to stop farming and teamfight based on where the enemy is.

The bad KDAs. I'm sure there's more to the story than just the numbers at the end but these KDAs are pretty consistantly bad. What this says to me is that you need to work on making better engages and your positioning. It's hard to get into the specifics of this without having an example but basically you want to be picking fights you can win and avoid getting into a position where your team can't back you up. Again wards will help you know where the enemy is so you don't start a 2v3 that suddenly becomes a 4v3 because you didn't have vision.

Also like was said earlier I think it's best to try to focus on just 2 or 3 roles (not just one) and not all of them at once.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Did you really just say that you disagree with watching how the professionals play because there might be some niche counter that isn't played? Are... What?
You're a arrogant little ***** aren't you.i said you shouldn't just follow everything.

It's what the problem with ap yi never being used was... he was always strong no one ever cared because none of the pros used him.

Also yet again still looking for mid game advice.

My Muse OP

02-07-2013

Your post makes me wonder if the league system might actually be working. I started playing half way through season 2 and never ranked till season 3 after many "revelations" about the game and skill improvements. I am Bronze 1 and seeing your match history, your s2 silver might be old as the game advances itself, you might just belong at Bronze V with your currently understanding of the current status of the game

I have supported 95% of my ranked games.
my scores as

Alistar 0.3/game 3.4/game 11.4/game 13.3/game
Taric 0.8/game 5.3/game 18.3/game 17.8/game

your "support" scores

Alistar 0/game 10/game 6/game 14/game
Nidalee 5/game 11.5/game 8/game 95.5/game
Mundo 7/game 11.5/game 5.5/game 53.5/game

you die a lot and take farm as a support, it shows me you have more to grasp about the overall concept and goals of the game.

You can carry ur team as a support to with defensive plays and kill set ups, disengage, engaging. wards, vision, dragon control, counter jungle help. I still get trolls, bad lanes but I always manage to give my team a chance to team fight, apply lots of cc and see if we can turn it around instead of just qq or *****@ut my teammates.

You can carry from any position depending what u mean by carry ( just getting kills and ingoring the rest of your struggling teammates isnt carrying to me)

I would start with dying less and watching some streams, that helped me.

hope that helps.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Muse OP View Post
Your post makes me wonder if the league system might actually be working. I started playing half way through season 2 and never ranked till season 3 after many "revelations" about the game and skill improvements. I am Bronze 1 and seeing your match history, your s2 silver might be old as the game advances itself, you might just belong at Bronze V with your currently understanding of the current status of the game

I have supported 95% of my ranked games.
my scores as

Alistar 0.3/game 3.4/game 11.4/game 13.3/game
Taric 0.8/game 5.3/game 18.3/game 17.8/game

your "support" scores

Alistar 0/game 10/game 6/game 14/game
Nidalee 5/game 11.5/game 8/game 95.5/game
Mundo 7/game 11.5/game 5.5/game 53.5/game

you die a lot and take farm as a support, it shows me you have more to grasp about the overall concept and goals of the game.

You can carry ur team as a support to with defensive plays and kill set ups, disengage, engaging. wards, vision, dragon control, counter jungle help. I still get trolls, bad lanes but I always manage to give my team a chance to team fight, apply lots of cc and see if we can turn it around instead of just qq or *****@ut my teammates.

You can carry from any position depending what u mean by carry ( just getting kills and ingoring the rest of your struggling teammates isnt carrying to me)

I would start with dying less and watching some streams, that helped me.

hope that helps.
supports my second worst.

I try to learn it i can't, and most mycs is in defense of towers because useless non supports cant prtoect.