What am i doing wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuHZ

02-06-2013

Stop feeding, get a rune page, play more normal games, stop playing ranked games for 100 games pls(to save your teammates and yourself), get more cs, and stick to normal champions until you get better(mundo support really bro?)

Cool Blue Rocks

02-06-2013

So basically you need some runes. It's sad when people can do true damage to you with armor pen runes at level 1. So a standard page will give you like 15 ad, 12 armor, 24 magic resistance at level 18. 15 ad is like 1.5 long sword so that's already worth 600g (or if you want to get into cost effectiveness, around 520 if you count BF Sword). The armor you get is like 200+g. So you start out with basically 800g worth of bonus stats, which makes a big difference.

After runes you need to stop dying. It doesn't matter if you are 20/20 or 0/20. You still gave up 20 kills (and you gave up more gold for sure if you were 20/20 as you'd be worth less than a minion after 9 deaths).

Your builds are okay but you need to ward. When you play Jax, Katarina, or Lee Sin you should get extra wards to get away. If you can't smartcast and jump you should learn to. Otherwise you just missed a huge part of their gameplay.

Your minion kill count is way too low. You need like 150 minimum at 30 minutes in, 100 minimum at 20 minutes. This is the bare minimum for a solo lane or if you are ADC. It doesn't matter how many kills you have. If you failed that, then you can't even blame your team because you did poorly in your lane too. Getting runes will help you last hit. I do way better creeping on my main account (well I have to share lanes sometimes on this account but whatever, that's not an excuse).

Again, you need to ward but for safety reasons and if no one on your team wards, then you have to ward for them. Unless you are the ADC there is no reason for someone to never get wards. I get a couple on ADC as well.

Those are some general tips but looking at your history your elo is about where you should be.

Makubexs

02-06-2013

OK I get what everyone is saying but I do both good and bad and I understand when I do bad (But it's not that bad like 0-7 like a 9-6) but even if I do really good I just can't carry my team I just played as cait and went 17-5 and we still loss after I got 2 quad kills just sucks when you do your best and you still lose bad.

PrismMage

02-06-2013

IF you actually watch my matches it's ussually 4/0 or 1 while the rest of my team loses there lane recent matches ive stopped caring to the point were i don't really play.

If you look at my most recent match that's when i care, because its hard not to care with the shear estacy of katarina.

but it always seems like at a certain point in the game theres no point 4/1 sivir and intentional feed top, why try i'm not feeding just losing care after we already lost.

(the only turrets destroyed were with me there and my team wasn't getting anything done. soi had to aim for a triple so they could win team fights at all)

I know i have a weak mid game and i need to improve that though.

Also on the runes ive been trying to get a full page but i've also been trying to expand my list for runes just kinda eh i got enough then i play someone there really cool and i want them so i save up.

So a bit of topic if i make a hybrid rune page(since there my favorite) what should my yellows (mr/armor ratio) and quints be.

thinking gps for quints just because hybrids tend to be expensive builds but want input.(and its hard to make quints for a group so diverse to have rapid dash akali, WTF why did we die so fast katarina, and ultimate fighter jax all in the same group)

Like i said though maybe watch some of my matches before you look because most the time i do incredible before someone feeds like crazy in the other lanes. (jungling i need to work on too i can only do ww and jax.)

So honestly need help on rune page, and mid game generally if you could suggest. Thats what makes me think i need the most help on from your comments.

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
So honestly need help on rune page, and mid game generally if you could suggest. Thats what makes me think i need the most help on from your comments.
You have 3 pages so:

Priority/Always Useful
3 Movespeed Quintessences
9 armor Seal runes
3 magic resist Glyphs
6 magic resist PER LEVEL Glyphs

9 Attack Speed Mark runes (Jungling)
9 attack damage Mark runes (Laning)
9 magic penetration Mark runes (Laning)
3 Attack Damage Quintessences
1 Magic Penetration Quintessence
2 Ability Power Quintessences

This is a rock solid rune set to start off with

PrismMage

02-06-2013

ty very helpfull but how would i build hybrids with that set. (just wondering)

Also still looking for mid game advice because thats the point were i get focused and get screwed by the fed enemies dashing at me cause i do way more then the rest of my teams dmg/am mundos so i do as i pleases.

PrismMage

02-06-2013

bump

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

it all depends on the scenario.
First off, you should always be warding (if you dont have 2, you need to get them), and always be with your team. If you need to farm and they're going to go off and lose a bunch of 4v5 fights in a row without you, it's better that you just miss the CS and be there with them.
I still don't recommend mundo anywhere but the Jungle.
You can play jax with straight attack damage and build hybrid (normal)

RagingRancher

02-06-2013

The three step program:

1. Pick 2 lane positions and then 2 champions per lane position that are not commonly banned e.g. for jungle don't train with amumu and malph, chances are you will never get them.

2. Get full level 3 rune pages for those champions and practice with them like crazy (seriously, playing ranked without level 3 rune pages is a gross disadvantage)

3. Each game tell your team the two lane positions that you play. If they are taken than do your best in your fill-in role and warn your team that you are playing outside of your training area.

You will find players to be more accommodating when you admit the weaker areas of your game and ask for them to fill them.

Also, watch streams on how pros play their roles and champs. You can learn a lot.

PrismMage

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingRancher View Post
The three step program:

1. Pick 2 lane positions and then 2 champions per lane position that are not commonly banned e.g. for jungle don't train with amumu and malph, chances are you will never get them.

2. Get full level 3 rune pages for those champions and practice with them like crazy (seriously, playing ranked without level 3 rune pages is a gross disadvantage)

3. Each game tell your team the two lane positions that you play. If they are taken than do your best in your fill-in role and warn your team that you are playing outside of your training area.

You will find players to be more accommodating when you admit the weaker areas of your game and ask for them to fill them.

Also, watch streams on how pros play their roles and champs. You can learn a lot.
I agree with everything, but the last statement because there is a lot of unknown roles still out there. (perhaps ap tristana to counter ap yi), but if your doing the same role i'll agree it helps.

Still looking for mid game advice.