What am i doing wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrismMage

02-06-2013

I am so fed up with being in division 5 bronze i was silver last time.

It literally feels impossibel to get out of because theres always the worst players on my team.

I follow the rules.

1.fill and let people have what they want while still taking a carryable roel/

2.if you have to support play a support who can carry(nids is my passive mundo is my agrssive adc combo)

3.do not yell at teamates.

Yey for example i wanted mid. _____ threw a fit how he didn't want to be support. I mundo support(cait). we completely wreck bot giving ashe a total farm of 1.. (it was literally like 15)

My heimer and jax feed there lanes and blame us for them losing.

We lose.

Of course i was like oh **** he picked heimer mid we lost already, but still it hurts how theres so many people in bronze you just can't carry, because they are that bad.

anything i'm missing;.

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

You play way too many champions, and die way too much. There is no way you have a good understanding/mastery of all those champions.

Neither Nidalee nor Mundo are ideal supports, and you need runes. REALLY badly.
I wouldn't even play ranked with the ones you have.

You're over 10 deaths in the majority of your games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
you just can't carry, because they are that bad.
There is not a single game in your stats that would lead me to believe you were even close to carrying

PrismMage

02-06-2013

your a ass,,,,

theres only one person ever positive in my games bro and ussually thats my laning partner.

im always support or gp carry who has to turn into a tank alte game because we have none.

Also my runes don't really matter when i actually use the characters im good with thy build ad, and split armor/nr yellows. Those are my favorites... sadly i never get them and have to settle for mundo or gp.

Some people don't have all the time i the world to earn runes, or only use ip for runes and buy champs with rp.

adc

02-06-2013

I looked at your match history, and I fully back up everything Rokaf Je says.

You're bad. Period. Stop *****ing about your teams.

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Also my runes don't really matter when i actually use the characters im good with thy build ad, and split armor/nr yellows. Those are my favorites... sadly i never get them and have to settle for mundo or gp.
Some people don't have all the time i the world to earn runes, or only use ip for runes and buy champs with rp.
Runes (and pages) are more important than champs

s1yb00ts

02-06-2013

gissel. i feel ya bro. but if you post this stuff on forums expect harsh results. about 80% of what these guys r saying is exaggerated and harsh. but there is truth to what there saying. so ignore the insults and take as much feedback as you can. you'll get out of ur rut bro. keep working at it.

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1yb00ts View Post
gissel. i feel ya bro. there is truth to what there saying. keep working at it.

fix't

adc

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1yb00ts View Post
gissel. i feel ya bro. but if you post this stuff on forums expect harsh results. about 80% of what these guys r saying is exaggerated and harsh. but there is truth to what there saying. so ignore the insults and take as much feedback as you can. you'll get out of ur rut bro. keep working at it.
No, go look at his match history. This kind of drivel is what he wants to hear. He's really bad, and saying that we're being overly harsh doesn't help him get better.

nG Iamshadow

02-06-2013

Dude, why are you playing ranked without a full padge of runes? You don't have to play ranked.
You can play normal and earn ip through there without your elo takeing a hit.
Also, you do have all of the time in the world. You bought a new rune padge before finishing ONE. You also only use rank 3 runes. Not rank 1, not rank 2, rank 3.
and aout the teams, here's something to think about. You are the common denominator in all of your losses.

Dowwnwind

02-06-2013

heres what i did. i found a couple champs and i play them all the time. my two main champs are ap teemo top, and mordekaiser top. i have figured out builds that work for me with both champs, and i understand how to lane with both champs. i off play karthus mid, but i am still learning him so i dont play him as often.

i have learned how to communicate with my team, instead of telling them what to do, tell them to be patient, and dont jump right into things. tell them to poke instead of going in full blast (these things work).

i dont really support anymore because last season i mostly mained soraka support because i was new in ranked, and i still managed a 24-16 win/loss record with her, my best champs last year were mordekaiser, graves, master yi jungle, and soraka.

this year my primary problem is laneing vs miss fortune because of her double shot, so i plan on buying her and learning what makes her so good as an adc, in how shes able to push a lane all the way, and play very aggressive with any support. this year however, im like 3-2 or something with graves as an adc, for whatever reason im not that great bot lane this time around, so i changed lanes, and learned another champ, (ap teemo). also for whatever reason, this time around im not able to play master yi very well, not sure why.

champs im bad with are:

ashe adc
corki adc
cho'gath anywhere
alistar support
nami support
sona support

so i refrain from playing these champs more then 2 games, however, i dont play them at all anymore because i am just not that great with them period.

my point is, OP, learn from your mistakes.