Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxFalco

02-08-2013

Quote:
Eskimofo:
It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.

Mmm... Then I will use simple Origami.

Thank you very much for the answer Eskimofo !

Trinity R

02-08-2013

Quote:
MsPudding:

Paper lanterns and red envelopes, what does it make you think of? Other than “flammable,” it reminds us that it’s Lunar Revel, a time for celebrating the new year and sharing with others! In proper style, we want to share with summoners like yourself, so how about a new contest? Here’s what you do!

Make a League of Legends Lunar Revel papercraft!

We’ve seen a lot of amazing paper creations from our players, so now is the time to make your own! Here are some guidelines to abide by:

• Your submission must be primarily red and gold/yellow colored, get creative!
  • It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.
  • It must be entirely made of paper and adhesives! (Tape, glue, etc is permitted)
  • Your submission must be a champion, item, or creature from League of Legends.
  • You must include your summoner name written on a piece of paper within your entry photo!
  • Make sure your photo resolution is 1024x768. If you need a program to crop your photo, you can download Adobe Photoshop CS2 for free.
  • You can submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one of your submissions can win.
  • Up to two people can work on a single entry, but the prizes will be split between you!

In exchange for this amazing work, we will award five grand prize and five community choice winners with an Origami/Papercraft kit, every Lunar Revel skin in League of Legends, and a red envelope full of Riot Points!

Ten second place winners will get this year’s Lunar Revel skins and 2000 Riot Points!

You can submit your entry through Woobox.com, but don’t delay! This contest is open through February 25th, so grab some scissors, chop up some paper, and show us what you can do!

HEY MS PUDDING we played a dom game together, QUICK QUESTION!

Can you be a layered art piece? what I mean is can you cut out the shapes and put them ontop of each other creating a scene or image, this would make it 2D, not the 3D art forms you have currently listed, because I have some really neat ideas, I am just hopeless at 3D art works.

PLEASE REPLY SO I CAN GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY!

WillYouLaugh

02-08-2013

first

Aizael

02-08-2013

*raises hand* I have a question

Is thread/string allowed? I need to know because I am considering making a lantern and string is traditionally used in some types of them.

Vasey

02-08-2013

I'm gonna crumple up some paper and make it look like Teemo, then I'm going to dump red/yellow glitter all over it.

sephyIIis

02-08-2013

Im a newbie to these things ...what is a lunar revel skin? ....oooh and while you're here ..any word on the art contest ...I did a sexy little gunblade / bulwark nami for it ....and I thought it was worth a cookie :3

xJoKeRx69

02-08-2013

whoop whoop!

Kakikala

02-08-2013

Yes! Another contest! I love the Riot contests SO much! <3 Thanks Riot!

apollyoncdxx

02-08-2013

can we use rolling papers?

sephyIIis

02-08-2013

ditto haha...I had fun with that last one