Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gracefully

02-18-2013

there seems to be no answers... so i'm guessing as long as it's papercraft or the others, it will be acceptable. i mean papercraft is a huge category in and of itself.

70 great spirit

02-20-2013

You guys who play DOTA?

EnemyTripleKill

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
I've done origami for.. 18 years
I'm in for sure! my shaking stopped from a hereditary shakiness after a few months making better paperfolds
NP gl hf!
ooohhhh I just thought of a winner champion, I'll share it before the deadline
You got yourself a challenge.

xcandra

02-23-2013

debating if my submission is done or not... last minute touches needed? hopefully I wont get disqualified for using foil origami paper on part of it. Wish Riot had answered some of our questions.

Astram

02-23-2013

better get started on that origami lulu model...

I feel that origami is going to be a lot harder than the other paper crafts, and will probably look simpler than the other entries. I hope the judges realize that, since my guess is most of the entries will be kirigami.

xcandra

02-23-2013

I submitted mine, but it says Deck the Lanes for the contest name... I am worried now. I think they turned out well, but honestly, I enjoyed making these so much, I don't really mind if I don't win. and seeing as how I am a beginner in paper craft and origami, I probably wont. was fun to do though, and my living room looks like a confetti bomb went off. My daughter loved it too, I had to keep her away from my red and yellow paper to make sure I had enough to finish my project.

obliveatorV

02-24-2013

oh origami is easy.

masteryikills

02-24-2013

awesome!

Pedro LopeZz

02-24-2013

so i just read the official rules and the end date is different... Mods please answer! it states the 27th instead of the 25th.

Thanks

"The Contest shall commence on 2/8/13at 12:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") (the "Commencement Date"), and shall continue in duration until 2/27/13, at 11:59 PM PT (the "Deadline"). Entries received after the Deadline are not eligible to win. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all contest-related dates and time periods."

Luchizito

02-24-2013

(y)