Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkoAyDiNakkabasa

02-09-2013

Is paper mache allowed?

xDagreatOne

02-09-2013

ill try

Amelie

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkoAyDiNakkabasa View Post
Is paper mache allowed?
"It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami."

Paper mache doesn't really fall under any of these.

AkoAyDiNakkabasa

02-09-2013

ty

OrigamiGuy

02-09-2013

this is perfect for me(look at my name)

Suripi Okami

02-09-2013

I really hope I can do this,all i know how to make a paper fan,will it still count if I add a champion as a picture?

Zinny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

When I installed the free Adobe CS2. It says the serial code I put in is not valid. What to do?

snake115

02-09-2013

well then i will win
why i was born in the year of the snake

xcandra

02-09-2013

This seems pretty open to anyform of paper art that uses paper...paper mache DOES seem to fit under paper craft as a reference I site this site http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/paper-creations/

they use paper mache a lot, as seen in their giant dragon.
Paper craft encompasses 3D paper laying, paper cutted and painted and all sorts, so...

Riot, ARE we allowed to paint and draw. are you NOT going to allow paper mache?

Quote:
Paper craft
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A quilled basket of flowers

Paper craft is the collection of art forms employing paper or card as the primary artistic medium for the creation of three-dimensional objects. It is the most widely used material in arts and crafts. It lends itself to a wide range of techniques, as it can for instance be folded, cut, glued, moulded, stitched, or layered.[1] Papermaking by hand is also an important paper craft. Painting and calligraphy though they are commonly applied as decoration are normally considered as separate arts or crafts.

Paper crafts are known in most societies that use paper, with certain kinds of crafts being particularly associated with specific countries or cultures. In much of the West, the term origami is used synonymously with paper folding, though the term properly only refers to the art of paper folding in Japan.[2] Other forms of paper folding include Zhezhi (Chinese paper folding), Jong-ie-jeop-gi, from Korea, and Western paper folding, such as the traditional paper boats and paper planes.

In addition to the aesthetic value of paper crafts, various forms of paper crafts are used in the education of children. Paper is a relatively inexpensive medium, readily available, and easier to work with than the more complicated media typically used in the creation of three-dimensional artwork, such as ceramics, wood, and metals.[3] It is also neater to work with than paints, dyes, and other coloring materials. Paper crafts may also be used in therapeutic settings, providing children with a safe and uncomplicated creative outlet to express feelings.

Suripi Okami

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake115 View Post
well then i will win
why i was born in the year of the snake
The cornered rat will bite the cat,or in this case snake.
I do wish you luck,but no one can be assured of the future.