Hello and goodbye!!! Tired of the lag!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellboy66z

02-06-2013

This is a crappy game that the servers cant hold a heavy load of players im tired of this lag issue im new hello and goodbye!

Mondreus

02-06-2013

Nobody cares. Get a better internet connection.

Elinu

02-06-2013

This game never lags. If it does, it's your fault.

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

I lag all the time but i know its not Riots fault its mine, my modem and pc are so old i understand why im lagging, i know sometimes the servers actually have there own issues but mostly its mine, atleast i can admit to this unlike OP.

NeonColorsAero

02-06-2013

Should probably switch to have an ethernet cable plugin to see if it that helps improve the network speed.

Or get off Dial-up connection if you're using it or not.

NeonColorsAero

02-06-2013

You should try plugging an ethernet cable depending if your using an laptop or a computer that has wireless connection abilities

Or if your using dial up you should probably switch to a wireless connection....

Mekeji

02-06-2013

I can play on the EU servers from the US with very little latency. So I can't relate to your problems.

Jason411

02-07-2013

Do me a favor. Next time you're playing League of Legends(Because you know you will be again tomorrow). After a couple hours(Because we also know you play for hours at a time) reach down and feel the back of your PC. If it feels hot enough to toast bread on. Get a better toaster. Because it's your PC. Not the servers ;]

Zisi

02-07-2013

well to be fair, there are fairly regular issues on riots side. Some of this is to be expected, and the last couple months in particular seemed really bad. Though things seem better now for the most part. I personally hardly ever have any issues.

Dog0fWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy66z View Post
This is a crappy game that the servers cant hold a heavy load of players im tired of this lag issue im new hello and goodbye!
Some how you have gotten the idea that if a game lags that it is them and not you. Don't you think if it was the game that we all would not like it.
I am sorry to say you need a faster computer if you want your lag issues resolved.

Other than that, good bye!