Is Lee Sin Good For Me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuadPony

02-06-2013

I play top lane most of the time.

I like being able to go in and do a lot of damage while having lane sustainability and being able to get out of fights. I played Lee Sin in a free week and liked him a lot but I was wondering if there were better options.

Thanks

QuadPony

t0ss

02-06-2013

There are better options for sustain, but lee has great early game damage. He does fall off a bit though later. If you upgrade your W first, you'll get more sustain but sacrifice your damage skills.

QuadPony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0ss View Post
There are better options for sustain, but lee has great early game damage. He does fall off a bit though later. If you upgrade your W first, you'll get more sustain but sacrifice your damage skills.
So who would you see is the best top champ in the game? I have Zed (whom I love), Kha'Zix and Wukong at the moment for top. Anyone else I should consider?

Brightinly

02-06-2013

He is 4800, if you like him then get it.

Cho is a cool top with some sustain too, yorick has awesome sustain and olaf has both spellvamp and life steal.

t0ss

02-06-2013

I think best is a bad way to look at it. But kha, elise, olaf and some others slipping my memory are great picks most of the time. Lee can be, but I've always thought he was better off in the jungle. Ill respond again when I look at champs.

Blended Fetus

02-06-2013

Lee sin's good for everyone. Name something you want your champ to have. Gapcloser(s), great scaling, great base damages, low cd's, no mana, spellvamp/lifesteal, hard cc(knockup/knockback), % damage, execution, ability to jump to wards, atk speed buff, reveal invis, movement speed slow, ad and ap damage. He had an armor buff until recently. Lol. He has everything you want minus ap burst.

w00k3y

02-06-2013

leesins early game is terrible now. got nerfed

Blended Fetus

02-06-2013

they didn't nerf his damage. no damage nerf, more lifesteal.