Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Lunar Revel

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skysama

02-08-2013

Can you please add LoL Prepaid cards to the RP gifting option? It's my favorite and most accessable way to buy RP.

Tulnekaya

02-08-2013

How long does it take for the icons to appear. Also to people who usually use RP Prepaid cards, I'd reccommend getting a prepaid American Express card. Visa ones have had issues in the past for me, so be careful =D

Mehillus

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by âighter View Post
Can you gift RP with RP riot cards?!
All my wat.

aznpacmanstyle

02-08-2013

When does gifting end?

foreveralonez

02-08-2013

Coelacanth

02-08-2013

Oh very nice. I just purchased RP to send a skin to my girlfriend and found we were not 'friends' enough to send gifts. Good business, Riot.

Frieza

02-08-2013

Anyone know how to unlock the new icons? is there anywhere that tells u like the christmass ones

Harate

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyperiod View Post
Oh very nice. I just purchased RP to send a skin to my girlfriend and found we were not 'friends' enough to send gifts. Good business, Riot.
Kinda bizarre that you're just now adding your GF as a friend. Anyways if you add her now you can gift her by the end of the event. Which is the 25th.

KiriKazu

02-08-2013

Hi, i wanted to gift a friend a skin (that is on sale), but it keeps warning me that we haven't been friends for long time enough, well, i t happened that i had him before, but for an accident i deleted him from my friends and had to re-add him, please i need some help , ty (His name is FalmeHaze)

Gentleman

02-08-2013

I sent my friend a 10 dollar rp gift, but he didn't get it yet... is there a delay for it?
cause i got the notice that he had received it, but it still doesn't show on his points indicator..