Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Lunar Revel

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcelle

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherTheSil3nt View Post
They should really make it so that you can see what champions your friends have.....kinda worried that I just wasted RP sending Nocturne to a friend who might already have him o.o
From what I remember, the game won't let you gift a champion already owned by the to-be-recipient. It'll give you an error message after you try to send them the champion and won't take your RP from you. I'd assume it's the same for Lunar Revel, as it was for the Christmas thing.

Milicematik

02-11-2013

If anyone feel nice enough to buy me something it would be cool ... cuz i have no friend.

Nesher

02-11-2013

Does the 5v5 premade count if its a premade of 5 people vs the ai?

Blur wake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

how long do you have to be friends with someone before being able to gift them?

EvilTreeSpock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

I feel they should clarify that you need to be friends with someone for an uninterrupted 2 weeks. A friend of mine for over year accidentally unfriended me recently and had to re add me. I tried giving him the Jarvan skin and it said we hadn't been friends long enough. I saw in the Support forum that you need to have 2 uninterrupted weeks of being friends with someone and that it's possible for Riot to review your friends situation if this hasn't happened.

I think Riot should clarify that for situations such as mine and to see if they can find a way around that rule for people who really have been friends for a long time.

RoamingPotatox2

02-12-2013

i did the 5v5 premade match, but didnt receive the avatar. is there some special requirements that arent listed?

Men7os

02-12-2013

lol

Ayellen

02-12-2013

asas

Iuzbel

02-12-2013

very nice

XfanthomX

Recruiter

02-12-2013

when is this gifting centre going to last?