Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Lunar Revel

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maestrofenix

02-10-2013

los nuevos skins estan geniales y me gustaria que me den una nueva de esas espectaculares fotos de perfil

SHØT

02-10-2013

My friend wanna send a skin but he said he cant do dat cause he added me like 1 week ago

so if i wait one more week, can i receive the gift???

DreadSmite

02-10-2013

If You spent Money on this game, You should be able to use it whatever you want, What if you had a friend that you Got to play LoL? You can't get him anything for 2 weeks straight? There is champion and skin sales I'd like to get Him for starters but they don't last that long!
You should let the people who Spend money on this game, Use it freely, instead of making more restrictions.

Gooooober

02-10-2013

Does the 5v5 premade count if its a premade of 5 people vs the ai?

CipherTheSil3nt

02-10-2013

They should really make it so that you can see what champions your friends have.....kinda worried that I just wasted RP sending Nocturne to a friend who might already have him o.o

aznpacmanstyle

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendono View Post
nice can help my friends again
Can u gift me?

whats a kickflip

02-11-2013

i've played many 5v5 premade games, and not received my icon,
however, i did get the icon for gifting a friend a skin

FauxBard

02-11-2013

I realize the restrictions on who and how you can gift are to prevent people getting scammed, but I gotta say, they kinda sting a bit. I'm trying to get my long-time friend into LoL, and being able to purchase her some starter champs she'd like would be an ideal way of introducing her to the game. I mean, I actually got her interested in the first place by linking her to some character pages on the actual website - she's giving it a shot precisely BECAUSE of the characters. However, there's no way she's going to be able to get to level 10 in two weeks, or whenever this gift exchange goes away.

I guess the best rememedy for this situation is to drop the level10 minimum and keep the gifting system around permanently - pretty sure most of the major F2P games out there allow gifting these days anyway, and it seems pretty clear that the community wants to be able to give their friends stuff whenever they like.

Encouraging the community at large to be more friendly wouldn't be a bad thing either. I'm just sayin' ...

Korinsama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

havent been able to send RP gift to a friend of mine (says he already received this type of gift etcetc) but he didnt... sad me is sad

doommech

02-11-2013

I still do not understand why this isn't permanent. such a cool feature imo.