I've lost hope in this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faldomar

02-06-2013

After the last two weeks of constant losses, barely any wins, I've just lost all hope in this game. This season is just ridiculous, there's no meta anymore, there's no need to really even have an ADC, and there's no reason to have a support either. Everyone just runs in with tanky people, or builds warmogs or massive amounts of health, and nothing gets done.

The game used to be fun last season, when you could appropiately build against people and actually ya know... counter people? Magic Resist and Armor barely means anything anymore, the health thing is garbage anyways, esspecially when a Fiora with Hydra and Maw of Malmortius goes in and kills an entire team by herself. Seriously, why is Fiora that strong with just two items?

I tried building health on most of my champions, and to no prevail, it doesnt work, I usually do good as Bruiser Tops nowadays, because every other role is apparently irrelevant in this current season.

-A very unhappy player.

GG l AFK

02-06-2013

Nobody Cares.

TauManifesto

02-06-2013

K bye

Faldomar

02-06-2013

And here comes the trolls, I'd like some ya know, constructive feedback, not the ******s who come in and say two words.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Did...did I face you recently? O_O I'm sorry for raping your team...

Faldomar

02-06-2013

@MaiLinna, no it wasnt you. It was some other Fiora. I'm just increasingly getting frusterated with this game because you can't do anything to counter players anymore in your builds. It's just HP HP HP or you die now because the bruisers are too strong.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Cho, garen, mundo, vi, good times.

Sënuch

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldomar View Post
After the last two weeks of constant losses, barely any wins, I've just lost all hope in this game. This season is just ridiculous, there's no meta anymore, there's no need to really even have an ADC, and there's no reason to have a support either. Everyone just runs in with tanky people, or builds warmogs or massive amounts of health, and nothing gets done.

The game used to be fun last season, when you could appropiately build against people and actually ya know... counter people? Magic Resist and Armor barely means anything anymore, the health thing is garbage anyways, esspecially when a Fiora with Hydra and Maw of Malmortius goes in and kills an entire team by herself. Seriously, why is Fiora that strong with just two items?

I tried building health on most of my champions, and to no prevail, it doesnt work, I usually do good as Bruiser Tops nowadays, because every other role is apparently irrelevant in this current season.

-A very unhappy player.
It seems like this season is about Survivability and Completing Objectives. Build up as tanky as possible and do your best to push the enemy team away and take those turrets/inhibitors down.

This seems awfully similar to how WoW's pvp Arathri Basin is played. In general you want to use PvP gear which has Resilience [A stat that makes you more tanky against magic/physical damage]. Most people are told "Don't do re-tard pvp, focus on objectives" in Battlegrounds. This basically means focus less on fighting the players aggressively and focus more on taking the flag/towers/bases etc.

Overall, here in the League I will assume we just use heavy cc on players and complete the objectives.

Next thing you know we will have Heal/Bruisers/CC-champions only as the new Meta.

Similar to the Healer/Paladin/Caster meta on World of Warcraft.