Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Lunar Revel Is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KngOfPandemonium

02-09-2013

I don't know maybe a cool time to come out with a new Diana skin....maybe

howwasit

02-09-2013

Loving the three kingdoms skins. On that note pleassssse make a meng huo udyr skin. <3 riot

Cyrad

02-09-2013

I wanted Lion Dance Cassiopeia ;.;

We have too many Cass skins that are green.

danwilson

02-09-2013

I'd like to see skins for other champions that don't have 9 like Annie... 6 like Jarvan... 6 like Xin... 7 like Corki... 8 like Teemo...

IliyaMoroumetz

02-09-2013

Lu Bu Jarvan!

Jesot

02-09-2013

I'm going to take this opportunity to, again, question the pricing of the Mecha Khazix skin and also to complain about the Kayle Legendary. Look at these ****ing skins. They're 975 and have all the bells and whistles.

Unknownpony

02-09-2013

I hope Riot will do some nice skin for Syndra, Diana, Fiora, Elise or some other character that need skin :S
If they will make skin for character that have already 4 or 5 skins like lux...... I will be So disappointed =/
Riot..... we don't want to buy skins for hero who have already 4-8 skins =/ make skins for hero who have only one skin

Wosés gg

02-09-2013

Jarvan swagggg

NOMYNOMYNOMNOM

02-09-2013

Now next year, Guan yu Hecarim, and Zhu Ge Liang Karma, Sry Karma, ur gettin a *** change

Noow Fear

02-09-2013

asdsad