WHY is kassadin so broken on dominion and so anti fun for anyone not playing him?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
The sarcasm detector is weak in this one.

I could say the same for your ability to detect counter sarcasm.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

i can only detect casm's =*(

Bunnle

02-07-2013

Kassadin, it's the new Teemo!

Eloquid

02-07-2013

High risk high reward? Not really. Yeah Kassa is irritating and pain in the ass if his team is good, but if it's below average, no Kassa skill can make it win. I've rarely seen a champ that's so dependent on rest of the team.

Bunnle

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
High risk high reward? Not really. Yeah Kassa is irritating and pain in the ass if his team is good, but if it's below average, no Kassa skill can make it win. I've rarely seen a champ that's so dependent on rest of the team.
Then you've never seen Thresh in Dominion.

Dimsumi

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
A Kassadin Riftwalks into a bar.
The counter is NASUS on Dominion.
Fixed for you Beef...

Kholdstare13

02-07-2013

You can't make an item to counter silence in general, it breaks way more than it fixes. You can't nerf kass without breaking him on SR. What you can do, is introduce some anti-kite dominion item that would also help against other hard to counter champions like Nidalee.

Randuin helps counter ranged ADC kiting on SR. We need a MR version that counter-slows any single target spell. It wouldn't completely shut down kass, he can still jump in and combo, but he can't fully capitalize on his slow to get far enough away to wait for ult cooldown and escape, since he is also slowed, and as soon as that silence lets up he is going to be counter CC'd. He also takes a large risk attacking a grouped team, since he would end up slowed in the middle of them.

Summary: MR version of Randuin, possibly as a rework of odyn's veil: When hit by a single target ability, slows the attacker's movement speed by [insert balanced number here]% for [other balanced number] seconds. Possibly add a movement slow to odyn's active.

Eloquid

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
Then you've never seen Thresh in Dominion.
I did, he's just a trash. Kassa prevents everybody from doing their things so everybody feels weeker but does he win games? Not more than any other champ. So just stop qqing.

Fabs457

02-07-2013

By the way, has Riot made any progress on Kassadin changes for dominion? It has been 3 weeks now since the last update on any news about it.

Koravel

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
I did, he's just a trash. Kassa prevents everybody from doing their things so everybody feels weeker but does he win games? Not more than any other champ. So just stop qqing.
You obviously are not qualified to speak on any dominion topic if you feel that Kassawin doesn't win more games than any other champ on this map mode.