?'s for someone that climbed out of elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Interceptor09

02-06-2013

How did you do it?
How many games did it take you?
Did you solo, duo, or team queue your way out?
what type of champ did you you use?

TehomCD

02-06-2013

I was mired about 300 Elo below my true Elo on my main account after the season 2 reset for about 20-30 games or so, due to a combination of bad luck and duo queuing with bronze friends who hadn't dropped to their true Elo yet. I main support, so it probably took me a little longer to climb out than if I was playing a hard carry (despite being better at support, I carried pretty hard whenever I could get mid), but it still wasn't that bad. It was mostly just frustrating getting raged at by 1100/1200 Elo players for their own mistakes. Mostly played Taric or Soraka to climb out, played mid Eve, Katarina, or Zyra when I could get them.

EzraTwitch

02-06-2013

I have never been in Elo Hell.

Because it doesn't exist.

Because Math.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

02-06-2013

Play one over powered champ that is not banned consistently. Many people now a days ban weak champions that "were" overpowered but no longer that great. Like some people still ban alistar. The community has a "culture" of you need to ban shen malphite blitz amumu and a few more every game.

Like play Zed and only Zed, or Elise, or Thresh, or Taric, or any other strong champ for their role that is not banned commonly. Alot exist that meet this criteria that I did not mention.

These champions are really strong and rarely banned. Just play only one and get really good with it. each champ select call it first, and try to reason with people.

You'll start climbing. Just don't switch champions much, that hinders your learning and familiarity with that one role you wanted to "go pro" as.