what do you guys think of this team comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gods Grunt

02-06-2013

orianna mid
wukong jungle
cho top (can switch with wu)
MF adc
sona support

the chief idea here is for orianna to shield wukong, wukong dives into enemy team ori ulti wu ulti MF and sona ulti with cho q and w on enemy team
i know it would be weak against splitpush comps, but besides that?

X74X

02-06-2013

Pretty terrifying later in the game, especially since Cho and Wukong will become anywhere between reasonably to unbearably tanky while still being capable of tearing a team to shreds.

TheFriendlyUncle

02-06-2013

my thoughts? ur entire comp is depending on ult, that is an essential point of weakness. While those ulti havegreat synnergy, can u guarantee to combo them off perfectly everytime? What if ur mf was engaged on first? What if someone's ult was on cd?

I dont like the idea of resting the fate of the game on 4-5 skills with over a min cooldown on each.

Aroph

02-06-2013

Fiddle Mid
Nunu Support
Miss Fortune ADC
Amumu Jungle
Ziggs Top

All ult.

Gods Grunt

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFriendlyUncle View Post
my thoughts? ur entire comp is depending on ult, that is an essential point of weakness. While those ulti havegreat synnergy, can u guarantee to combo them off perfectly everytime? What if ur mf was engaged on first? What if someone's ult was on cd?

I dont like the idea of resting the fate of the game on 4-5 skills with over a min cooldown on each.
intresting viewpoint, never thought about that hmm, well we have decent poke with MF sona and ori. i made sure that this team had the poke necessary.
cho is great because (assuming he lands his q, which is easily aided by orianna's and Mf's slows) provides the sticking power that MF and wukong need.
i felt like sona was a good pick because while lulu has better poke and an ulti that isnt affected by tenacity, lulu is even more dependent on teammates being in the fray while sona can use her ulti to disengage. also sona's auras are amazing on a team fighting team comp.
orianna because her ball lets her scout which would otherwise be missing. again her slows help out cho, wu and mf
i chose mf because we lacked poke and aoe damage, sure we had the CC but without the damage to back it up it doesnt help. also MF and sona have great synergy as a poke heal lane.
i picked wukong for a very specific reason; he can consistently, reliably innicate a fight. the stealth into dash makes him superb.

TheFriendlyUncle

02-06-2013

there are ulti comps, but realistically u dont need to get everyones combo off i pn order to win a fight. often a good ulti chain between two champ is enough to turn the tide of the battle.

Some comp used in higher level/tourney involved shyvvana and orianna. But that was a while back, now the flavor is shifting more towards amumu+mf rushing bc+a good bruiser who can deal aoe dmg on top.

OdiIon

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
Fiddle Mid
Nunu Support
Miss Fortune ADC
Amumu Jungle
Ziggs Top

All ult.
Hi! I'm Janna.