Amumu is....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

02-06-2013

Yes yes, he's a yordle, we get that..but..what kind? I mean...come on! is he an animal Yordle, like most? Or is he a human-y yordle, like Corki? His skins only show him with hair, but we never see too far past the bandages.... Riotruunan? Harrow? ANYONE?!

Mondreus

02-06-2013

All male Yordles are furry. He's just covered in bandages.

Douzle

02-07-2013

Not true, Corki and Heimerdinger are male yordles.

Tolfor

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douzle View Post
Not true, Corki and Heimerdinger are male yordles.
And Heimerdinger is covered in yellow fur, and Corki's entire body except for part of his face is covered up by clothing.

They're of the same morphology as Teemo and Rumble, you just can't tell because they're 1) older (maybe Corki is balding) and 2) currently suffering from godawfulancientmodelitis.

Koelio

02-07-2013

I wish they'd go back to their original plan and have Amumu be a little boy. Way better lore and way creepier too!

Holydemonhero

02-09-2013

he still is a little boy, a little yordle boy :_(

SunKiIIMoon

02-10-2013

You guys may be thinking of this too simply. Some Ancient Astronaut Theorists believe, much like our egyptian Pharoahs Amumu may have been some half Yordle half alien hybrid who was capable of superior intellect. Intellect ofcouse which may have assisted in the pyramids construction. We also do not know the age of Amumu's breathing corpse there is a possibility he even exhisted before the Glockthor supposedly crafted the world as accepted viking religious influence would have you believe. If this is true he could be a whole species if not several before the evolution of todays furry, stout and intellectually inclined yordles.

There is without a question of a doubt in my mind, everything I just said is plausible that it may have possibly happened.

Odyesseus

02-12-2013

he is an undead yordle

Seth Lightheart

02-13-2013

I believe riot talked about this some time ago, that all Yordles have fur; it just depends on much much or little. And obviously the males usually have more.