This new ranked system is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Hey, if Babyzeus can do it, you can to.

SmellslikeCF

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykn View Post
Get to 90 points 3 times in silver I and get trolled back down to 0 once. Lose one game and get moved to silver two after our TF constantly ults into their base and dies. Very accurate description of where I should be. Thanks riot.

Your match history indicates otherwise, out of all the games, you've won 2.

Stay in silver 2 because that's where you belong

xviperr

02-06-2013

The ranking system is based off a 1v1 ranking system still. THIS DOESN"T WORK FOR TEAM BASED GAMES.

They need a personal rating system for matchmaking, and then use the win/loss ratio for league placement. This makes more sense so if you do really well in your league, you don't lose a ton of points for losing to trolls.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

If you duo with someone and both of you belong in Silver or above, and you are currently in Bronze, the two of you can carry at least 80% of the games, regardless of the trolls or afk/dc people and whatnot. If you can't get out of Bronze, and you are maximizing your chances of succeeding by playing at the Silver/Gold level, and duoing with someone who is doing the same, you are in denial about your actual skill level. There's a reason top ranked players can make so many smurfs and never, ever get stuck in low divisions. They are good enough to carry their games. The only way to rise in tiers is to demonstrate to the system that you are good enough to carry pretty much any team you can get assigned in the tier you are leaving.

xviperr

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiBelgarath View Post
If you duo with someone and both of you belong in Silver or above, and you are currently in Bronze, the two of you can carry at least 80% of the games, regardless of the trolls or afk/dc people and whatnot. If you can't get out of Bronze, and you are maximizing your chances of succeeding by playing at the Silver/Gold level, and duoing with someone who is doing the same, you are in denial about your actual skill level. There's a reason top ranked players can make so many smurfs and never, ever get stuck in low divisions. They are good enough to carry their games. The only way to rise in tiers is to demonstrate to the system that you are good enough to carry pretty much any team you can get assigned in the tier you are leaving.

^ this is BS. "the only reason they're out of low elo is because they can carry thier team".

Total ****. That's like saying the only way to get out of bronze is to be able to carry 4 other people on your back to the end. There are some games ( a TON in bronze) where this just isn't possible. I've had 3 in a row that ended at around 11 minutes. Nothing I could do at all.

Quit clouding the issue, and believe that there is a real problem here.

Raykn

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellslikeCF View Post
Your match history indicates otherwise, out of all the games, you've won 2.

Stay in silver 2 because that's where you belong
I obviously didnt go from 90 to 0 in one loss lmao what is wrong with you. I went on one bad streak after getting to the top 3 times. Reach 0. Lose one more game and get demoted.