Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This new ranked system is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raykn

02-06-2013

Get to 90 points 3 times in silver I and get trolled back down to 0 once. Lose one game and get moved to silver two after our TF constantly ults into their base and dies. Very accurate description of where I should be. Thanks riot.

Hydrochoerus

02-06-2013

Carry em

Haitake

02-06-2013

I heard Riot is working on a new project.

You fly to their office, and there they will implant a computer chip into your brain.

After it's turned on, you will be unable to troll.

Now.. we just need to get everyone to go to Riot HQ so they can control us and guarantee no one trolls. That's what you're asking, right?

xviperr

02-06-2013

This system is completely backwards. It tries to keep you at a 50/50 w/l ratio, but does it by pairing up with people who are worse than you once you've won so many rather than pairing you up AGAINST people who have a better ranking than you.

Thus, elo hell still exists. I just lost 5 games in a row because bot/mid lane failed hard enough to lose the game before I even build brutalizer on my jungle. Level 2 tower dives everywhere. Chases into the enemy jungle, ect. It's like I just hit 30 again. Seriously not fun to play when EVERY game is one-sided. Either you're on the winning team kicking the other teams trash into the dirt, or you're on the losing team getting your teeth kicked in.

Pretty bad ranking system still. I want to team with people that know how to play as well as I do. Not people who have the same wins, but twice as many losses. Fix this.

supa03

02-06-2013

no hes saying this tier **** is a joke it yea if u can get over 50 w/l ratio ur okay right ...but thats over all ppl go on losing and winning streaks. if u hit one losing streak with this **** system ur ****ed

Raykn

02-06-2013

No. Im saying you can get to the top of a division where you start getting 3 points per game. Lose one game to cancel out 3-4 wins. Go on an bad streak to go back down to 0. Lose one more game and get demoted a whole division and only 50 points in so you have to win like 20 more games just to get back where you started. Kind of an obnoxious, time wasting system IMO.

Hobbsgoblin

02-06-2013

Yeah the system must have failed since its not fixed all the old systems problems in a week.

supa03

02-06-2013

im completely done with soloQ i got demoted got trolled 2 games n back down at 0 in the division below so next one takes me even further down **** that

Janna F Kennedy

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Idk what your problem is i like it http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/37057714 ^_^

xviperr

02-06-2013

I'd like to know how many players are stuck in the bronze slums due to these losing streaks. I'm honestly sick of trying to teach people how to play during the game. I've suffered through it for a year now.