Building Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Just a few questions concerning Ashe. Would she be better off with Fury or Sorcery in the Offense tree? For quints, would 1 AD & 2 MS or 2 AD & 1 Lifesteal be better?

Does Ashe really not need Statikk Shiv? I heard she has good wave clearing and should not build it. Also in late game, does selling her boots for a Zephyr seem like a good idea?

Thanks!

Hasuobs

02-06-2013

I would definitely go Fury over Sorcery on Ashe any day. She really doesn't benefit from her abilities as much as she does from the extra attack speed, and since she has to steroids, she needs as much help as possible. In terms of Quints, you should probably just go full AD. Statikk Shiv is an pretty good item on Ashe, but she doesn't really NEED it. And NEVER EVER EVER EVER sell boots and any point in the game. It's just a bad idea.

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2013

The thing about selling boots late game is in Chaox's guide for Ashe, where he reasons "You lose around 20 MS, but gain considerable stats." I think the idea is because every Champion now has slightly buffed MS so boots aren't as important as they used to be.

Eliroo

02-06-2013

If you are at 6 items, Sell boots for Zephyr. You lose some MS but if you can stay safe or get peel it is definitely worth it.