Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@JD2020 I want an explanation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

siax7

02-06-2013

I want an explanation, as to why we are still dealing with this? when i mean this, i mean game toxicity i just had a ranked game, a couple of minutes ago, things started off bad, then bad got worse, and well you know how that can go.

here is the game. Needless to say, i think i am going to stay away from ranked games for a while now.

http://i.imgur.com/Ulpfrat.jpg

Why do we have to deal with this? its getting unbearable. After reading your thread about how things are going to get better, i would have thought that it would have gone into place by now. plus lyte said a week ago that toxicity would go down, well i havent seen it. i know that these things take time, but a week is plenty of time to take out atleast some of the toxicity

PBE IGN: HCsiax
NA IGN: siax7

Sir Azural

02-06-2013

Did you report them after the game?

siax7

02-06-2013

yes

Michio Kaku

02-06-2013

Damn, you're bad

siax7

02-06-2013

Quote:
Java Programmer1:
Damn, you're bad

Thanks For reading the whole post!

Cheiron

Huntsman

02-06-2013

They're working on removing toxic players. Just keep playing and report them and you'll see them disappear.

siax7

02-06-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
They're working on removing toxic players. Just keep playing and report them and you'll see them disappear.

i know that they'll eventually go away, but what thay guy said to me was unacceptable, and ive always said that i'm not going to let trolls get to me, but that that guy said to me, he went too far.

Sir Azural

02-06-2013

All you can do is mute them if you need to before the game ends then report them after. The faster people start reporting every toxic player they see the faster we'll be rid of these guys.

I know it sucks having people talk to you like that, but that's all we can do with it. It won't be that long before they're all gone since they can't create new accounts.