I feel bad for Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millia Hakumei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by knormanx View Post
that viktor much have been bad. He should be able to widdle you down with his e (or q if hes leveling that). Once yall hit 6, it comes down to how good you are with your stun. If you can manage a stun as soon as you lay it, Viktor gon' die. Othersie, you;d have to get in range of vik to use your abilities, allowing me to nuke him.

Others in my team kept saying he was not playing Viktor well, and yea, soon as he was in my stun he was done.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarcusGraves

02-06-2013

because of the way they designed his passive viktor honestly feels like a half finished champion even when you buy one of the upgrades. ditch the whole item slot garbage, worst mechanic idea for this game is to forcibly take up an item slot on someone and convert all his upgrades into his actual kit.

-Evolving Technology: nothing fancy is required here +3 AP per level is a fine passive the bonus AP stays, stupid item slot **** goes...

-Augment: power has its move speed put into power transfer and lower the move speed down to 15-20%

-Augment: gravity has some of its range boost put into gravity field, meet players halfway and give it 650-700 range from 625 (812.5 range with upgrade currently

-Augment: Death is now part of death ray, keep this the same number wise already costs up to 110 mana at max rank, is a skill shot and is his main damage nothing wrong with keeping it the same.