I feel bad for Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uiwnq22776

02-06-2013

Viktor is free this week, as many of you probably don't know. Viktor came to the League of Legends to pit his inventions against the greatest opponents Valoran could offer, and to correct any weaknesses or inefficiencies that remained.
Riot is not upholding Viktors goal and he is falling off the map. Playing games with him leads to commits like "is that a new champion?" or "stop feeding" and my favorite "Viktor on team, GG."

Riot, I ask of you to make Viktor useful, not for me, but for Viktor. Uphold the lore you created.

BlackenedBlaze

02-06-2013

Lazer light showw

Allocir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

IMO, Viktor could use longer range on Q and E, as well as faster animations on Q and E as well (E is too easy to dodge, delayed shield on Q is too late too much of the time). That might make him viable without having to do anything too drastic. His ability to wreak havoc in a team fight is amazing, but his short ranges ensures that he doesn't last long in any team fight, so he rarely gets to...he can also have trouble in lane since it's tough to harass effectively and he's very mana hungry. Range/missile speed would help with harassing early game while still being limited by his high mana costs, as well as making him more viable late game.

Pizzatime89

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allocir View Post
IMO, Viktor could use longer range on Q and E, as well as faster animations on Q and E as well (Q is too easy to dodge, delayed shield on E is too late much of the time). That might make him viable without having to do anything too drastic. His ability to wreak havoc in a team fight is amazing, but his short ranges ensures that he doesn't last long in any team fight, so he rarely gets to...he can also have trouble in lane since it's tough to harass effectively and he's very mana hungry. Range/missile speed would help with harassing early game while still being limited by his high mana costs, as well as making him more viable late game.
mixed his Q and E up. but yeah.

ReasonablyInsec

02-06-2013

Revert back to him disabling Annie and he'll be fine.

BlackJubilee

02-06-2013

It'd really help him if they made his passive a buy-able item, like Rengar's Bonetooth necklace.

Millia Hakumei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Just midded against a Viktor myself as Veigar, I felt so bad for him I really did. Also it was literally the ONLY time I have ever faced one in my years of playing or such. At first I didn't know how to approach him, so he got many more CS then I did, but I soon learned he wasn;t much too fear, and by level 7 I was destroying him instantly with my 4 spell combo while being underfarmed.

m1cha37

02-06-2013

If his hex-core thing was sell able, he would probably be used more.

knormanx

02-06-2013

all they need to do is make is hex core sellable of upgrade into something for lategame. I main viktor next to Swain as my ap mains. Many times I get fed, but the opposition managed to catch up as I only have 5 weapons.

knormanx

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millia Hakumei View Post
Just midded against a Viktor myself as Veigar, I felt so bad for him I really did. Also it was literally the ONLY time I have ever faced one in my years of playing or such. At first I didn't know how to approach him, so he got many more CS then I did, but I soon learned he wasn;t much too fear, and by level 7 I was destroying him instantly with my 4 spell combo while being underfarmed.
that viktor much have been bad. He should be able to widdle you down with his e (or q if hes leveling that). Once yall hit 6, it comes down to how good you are with your stun. If you can manage a stun as soon as you lay it, Viktor gon' die. Othersie, you;d have to get in range of vik to use your abilities, allowing me to nuke him.