Non English Speaking People.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outlšw

02-06-2013

I have kept this bottled up for quite some time now, but it seems to have gotten worse since the new ranked system was released.

Time after time i am battling to increase my ELO or league points and it is a constant re-occuring cycle of trolls after trolls every game. I take this game seriously, especially ranked, i have spent close to $700-$1000 on this game whether it be skins or IP boosts it all adds up. I cant even solo que without being matched with a "Foreigner" who cannot speak one word of english.

They autolock champs, disrespect the team and refuse to help in team fights. My ranking has suffered far too much, And Riot needs to do something about it now. They can check my match history, because 80% of the time i am doing quite well.

I know that im not the only one having the same issue, and for a valued customer like myself i think Riot will appreciate my insight and take action.

Thanks

Outlšw

02-06-2013

Bump!

MasterTopher

02-06-2013

I just ran into someone who asked to be spoken to in spanish because he didnt understand english (i know some spanish from classes in them). I think he actually played well, but I will agree that most of the time it seems like they troll more than english speaking people on the NA server.

ReMeDyIII

02-06-2013

This is just one more reason to form your own 5vs5 ranked team. I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but it makes the game more fun and you can discuss after a loss post-game what went wrong, so you can correct flaws and feel a stronger sense of improvement.

I would like to see a Central American or at least a US West/East server to further break down connection flaws, but as far as getting people to stop speaking Spanish?... There's nothing that can be done.

Zatsh

02-07-2013

You guy do know, Spanish is a part of NA, mexico is in NA and as far as i know, they speak Spanish, so stop being racist, or whatever, or i will start speaking french in game, then you got to deal with 2 languages you don't understand