Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] - Nasus Wither Fog of War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codykinz

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Priority: Major

Description: Upon using Wither on an enemy as they enter the Fog of War, Wither will go on cooldown but the enemy will not take any effect. (None of the enemies had a spell shield or anything)

Repro steps:
1. Go in game as Nasus
2. Get Wither
3. Have an enemy walk into the Fog of War as you cast Wither on them
4. This occured 100% of the time I casted it when they entered the Fog of War (I casted it thrice when enemies were walking into a bush and it happened all 3 times. It's fine casting normally)

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-06-2013

I can confirm this. I just tested it out in a game. It is literally just as you're passing into the fog, right on that line, if you move into the fog just as you hit them with wither, it will go on CD but they will not be slowed.

Myself and Yamamoto went into a game as opposing Nasus, and if I flashed over a wall just as I withered him, or if I was walking around a corner and turn to wither him just as I do, I'll cast, spend mana, go on CD, but he will not be effected at all by Wither. We attempted this near Dragon, in the bushes, and around that bend when heading up to Golem.

Update for Picture:
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp202/hyouton-haku/65eff696-6c15-40b8-82a9-ca6eda72b410_zpsb539df96.jpg

You can see the Nasus selected (Yamamoto, with only boots) has no wither effecting him, but mine is on CD.

Codykinz

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
WerewolfTrey:
I can confirm this. I just tested it out in a game. It is literally just as you're passing into the fog, right on that line, if you move into the fog just as you hit them with wither, it will go on CD but they will not be slowed.

Myself and Yamamoto went into a game as opposing Nasus, and if I flashed over a wall just as I withered him, or if I was walking around a corner and turn to wither him just as I do, I'll cast, spend mana, go on CD, but he will not be effected at all by Wither. We attempted this near Dragon, in the bushes, and around that bend when heading up to Golem.

Many thanks for confirmation
I would put this as minor, but considering it costs you a wasted spell both CD and mana, it's kinda Major.
Especially with the Nasus nerfs that will prompt and influx of nasus players jungle and top, where bushes reside.