Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for people to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0t sawc3

02-06-2013

Hi all,

I am relatively new to LoL, but I am decent (I'd say about average to above-average) and looking for people to play with. I have not had much success playing with randoms, and I think I can get much better if I have a group of people to play with. I was thinking it would be pretty cool if a group of people banded together via the forums, so we can learn and improve a lot! My screen name is h0t sawc3, and I will keep an eye out on this thread also for interested peeps. Thanks and I hope this works out!

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

I would be more than happy to play a match with you, add me if you like

Flakedd

02-07-2013

Add me as well, Flakedd.

Masivedub

09-04-2013

Add Me as well, IGN= LittleG101

A Fancy Turtle

09-04-2013

Add me if you want

GravesPool

09-04-2013

add me if u want

kootmcscoot

09-04-2013

Add me as well, I play with friends as well so usually we will have a full team. we also use skype. Kootmcscoot. goes for everyone here. no really good people that cry though that ****s annoying.

An0nym0usx

09-04-2013

me too B) , add me

Swarm Formation

09-04-2013

Hey hot sauce, we have a group called NTGL, newbie tuesday gaming league. NTGL might be an ideal place. We have raidcall options for reducing bandwidth with vocal communication (skype eats up so much bandwidth) It's a non-raging learning environment type of community and we have a large variety of players at various levels. We frequently run differing levels of 5v5 games. We have a raidcall channel Anyways best of luck on your goals and maybe we can be helpful with them too.

http://newbietues.enjin.com/

soldier tiff

09-14-2013

add me if u want