SERIOUS recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxMakEuQuitxX

02-06-2013

ive been playing LOL for 2 years now and im a t apoint where im confident in my own abilities to lead an elite few to pro......serious inquiries only....i am an online student and i have alot of time on my hands...i literally am able to play all day and all night because im ahead a semester in school.. and im gettin to an age where if i wanna become pro i need to do it now or never............i will be online for the next 24 hours....interviewing and playing with potential recruits......contact me Moraleschriswm@gmail.com..Or jus add me in game....SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY....3v3 strict....u need to be able to play all roles.....the first addition will be co owner...someone that will assist in recruiting....the team name has not been decided because i feel we should all agree on it....i live in north carolina fyi and my name's chris....hope to hear from someone soon...9 slots.....cm

SoulxPrayer

02-06-2013

I sent a friend request

XxMakEuQuitxX

02-06-2013

ok great thx for the interest brb going to subway... keep em coming guys
ROAD TO PRO BEGINS NOW

Demacry

02-08-2013

I live in Arizona and can play all roles proficiently for 3s. I have an 8-5 job 5 days a week with a rotating schedule. I'll add you I game when I get off work today. I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow so I have plenty of time for w/e initiation you have planned. I also have team speak and Skype.

UaMag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Im looking to join a legit 3v3 team i play with my bro and friend and we have already achieved gold but my brother is not online enough for us to play more and move further up the ladder. Send me a summoner invite because i would like to join a more serious 3s team. I have played many pro 3s teams due to my team being in gold.I also am skilled at anyrole so i can play anything that is needed.

Devakadin

02-20-2013

Awesome Idea, im looking for good team to play with. Hit me up in game, ill be home around 10pm est, i live in Connecticut. Add me, game name Devakadin

XxMakEuQuitxX

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacry View Post
I live in Arizona and can play all roles proficiently for 3s. I have an 8-5 job 5 days a week with a rotating schedule. I'll add you I game when I get off work today. I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow so I have plenty of time for w/e initiation you have planned. I also have team speak and Skype.

ok great add me dude XxmakeuquitxX

XxMakEuQuitxX

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devakadin View Post
Awesome Idea, im looking for good team to play with. Hit me up in game, ill be home around 10pm est, i live in Connecticut. Add me, game name Devakadin

kk add me bro Xxmakequitx

XxMakEuQuitxX

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMakEuQuitxX View Post
kk add me bro Xxmakequitx
xxmakeuquitxx

WhtePuma

02-20-2013

added