Guess who I am ; Riddles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendralys View Post
Ok that makes sense. Btw, I haven't been able to guess in today's riddles yet cause I haven't been home. Typing on my phone takes forever. -.-

There is no rush Sir/Ma'am - i usely give it 24 hours before new riddles are posted , remember this is an expirement see how many people like , is pretty much an 1 week test to see if people would enjoy more of this stuff.

Bonus Riddle Is up by the way people, have fun answering her , took me 3 try and 5 time re-reading to make it fit the character I wanted it to repersent!

BlackBeast41

02-10-2013

Champion 1 is Brand. The body Brand has possessed actually belonged to the captain of a ship. Filled with a burning passion seems to scream Brand to me.

Champion 2 is Viktor, as he turned himself into a robot, removing almost all his humanity for the sake of his power.

I'd also venture a guess that Champion 3 is Mundo. He's a psychotic doctor who's addicted to giving and receiving pain.

Deathy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareLullaby View Post
Champion 2 is Viktor, as he turned himself into a robot, removing almost all his humanity for the sake of his power.
i can promise you gotted this wrong

LayZj2

02-10-2013

1. Brand - he is using the body lf a former sailor, also hes on fire

2. Orianna - she was a human that died, her father built a robot in her name

3. Dr. Mundo - he uses health to deal damage, and he has buff arms, not buff legs

Bonus: Karma - she is about the ying/yang and balance, also her villaige was invade by Noxus and she escaped

Edit: Ninja'd

Deathy

02-10-2013

Lol Lauz, i loved ur discription of mundo so u gotted placei nthe inner cricle due to that creative answer hahaha

and you gotted bonus correct.

So far Champion 2 remain un-answered , i think people seem to be forgettin what an AI is

Kendralys

02-10-2013

At first glance, I thought champion 2 was Amumu. My mindset was that he was dead so he can't feel pain but he feels sorrow. But at the end it says "MUST DESTROY", and Amumu just wants friends so I know it's not Amumu. Then I thought it was Mordekaiser. But I realized that Mordekaiser does feel pain and manipulates it, so I know it's not him.

An AI is Artificial Intelligence, meaining that this champion is an alien or a creation of some kind. This AI appears like a human, has no heart, feels no pain but feels sorrow. Apparently there's a virus of some kind that makes him want to destroy. This makes me think it's Warwick but he has a heart and doesn't appear human. However, he fits all the other descriptions in my opinion. He had a "virus", a potion, that he drank and turned him into a Werewolf. He feels no pain, but he feels sorry that he kills every person he meets.

My guess for champions 2 at the current time is Warwick, the Blood Hunter. However, I do not think that my answer is correct.

BlackBeast41

02-10-2013

Champion 2- Battlecast Cho'Gath

Deathy

02-10-2013

nope both of you are wrong i have yet to start thinkin of riddles that invole skins though due to that woulc be abit cheatish.

But you are correct over the AI part Kendralys, but this where i can give some information

Ai's could ne ailens, but same time they orgianic bein'g that wasn't made from an vact or Tube honestly giving them life.

So let look at some champion could be consider an AI like feature. - that i declined

Orianna, She an Robot that had an mind to expsand like a human , but she don't understand sarrow or pain, due to her body doesn't have an feature for this (or any noise affect when hitted), While she is an robot and has a pet ball, she already been decline in an prvoius post.

Viktor, Again sincei decline him , icna explain why he not an AI - He was an Human , and he aleardy own an human mind, while he turn most his body into an robot he sadly to keep his Brain/heart workin to live due to that is his organs, and not his body and he needed those to live tohugh the oprations (as real life sience has proven) that people can live without liver stomach and ect, but those orangs do have to remain for an human as of right now to live.

Xerath, he was once an Mage and now he in an golem struct, while you may classify him as an AI Cause he is label more of an past life as Human, and infuses his body with his magical power into an golem that would hold his Essense, giving him entrial life even as his body dies.

------

With this help i sohuld be seein the correct answer soon. Remember this though, An virus could be an Medaifor for something else.

LayZj2

02-11-2013

Perhaps it is blitzcrank, cursed by sentiency?

BlackBeast41

02-11-2013

Champ 2- Mordekaiser

Reason- meh, why not.