Guess who I am ; Riddles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackBeast41

02-09-2013

Orianna?

V3n05

02-09-2013

With this Fragle body, - Fragile (Body that can decay easy)
I am free,
But you are just as weak,
While you may lived an decade,
I existed for eyon's - (oldest character in game if im not mistaken)

Just as my body is a tool,
you can be my toy as well,
Even now i'm still connrected with my past life, - (Wanting to remember his old life)
and it lushes for your blood.

My guess is Amumu

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-10-2013

For 2 I am guessing Fiddlesticks, I am doubtful but he has a fragile body (Made of very thin sticks of wood), I think he has been around for a long time, not sure about that though. Honestly though I think the guy above has it

Deathy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendralys View Post
Thanks for the tip. To be honest though I'm still not totally sure. This is the explanation of the champion I'm thinking of:

She was dying but transferred her consciousness into a human body. She was an ancient plant, existing for eyons and uses her power over plants as a tool to toy with her enemies. Because of this she is still connected with her past. If this is not the champion of riddle 2 then you have stumped me.

My last guess is Zyra, Rise of the Thorns.
you sir/ma'am are indeed correct, it is Zyra.

For those wh doesn't know Zyra Lore, her race is an very scared race and lived for eyon's in an aera feasting upon animes (raw/blood), for her last meal, an srouceress human came upon her land and she didn't hesist-take, and took the body - after she consume the body the srouceress memory flew though her - and she took the human body insted keepin her own, after she took the body, she realize how freak and frail the body was but she felt free she can roam unlike her old body was like.

She also within game play - she dies and become her plant state and their for she reconnected with her past, and giving her an new chance once the body is rebuild, she also still control thorns , and if she need a new body she might just take yours.

lore link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi..._of_the_thorns

i'll leave this up abit longer before posting the new riddles, Good job on the guesses though guys!

Just know if their champion you never play before, or never took time to read lores - You may want to take some time to jump into the depth's of the lores, and try connect the dot's!

Kendralys

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiHeroicGod View Post
you sir/ma'am are indeed correct, it is Zyra.

For those wh doesn't know Zyra Lore, her race is an very scared race and lived for eyon's in an aera feasting upon animes (raw/blood), for her last meal, an srouceress human came upon her land and she didn't hesist-take, and took the body - after she consume the body the srouceress memory flew though her - and she took the human body insted keepin her own, after she took the body, she realize how freak and frail the body was but she felt free she can roam unlike her old body was like.

She also within game play - she dies and become her plant state and their for she reconnected with her past, and giving her an new chance once the body is rebuild, she also still control thorns , and if she need a new body she might just take yours.

lore link : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi..._of_the_thorns

i'll leave this up abit longer before posting the new riddles, Good job on the guesses though guys!

Just know if their champion you never play before, or never took time to read lores - You may want to take some time to jump into the depth's of the lores, and try connect the dot's!
Yesssss! That one was a toughie. Good job thinking that one up.

EDIT: I think it would be a good idea to post the riddles and the winners for each day on a post before you change the main post. I was gone 2 days ago so I have no ides who the riddles were about. Also, people just now joining won't know who the winners were or the riddles. I'd like to try to solve that second riddle that no one could solve the other day. It's just a thought but I think it's a really good idea.

Deathy

02-10-2013

Quote:
Yesssss! That one was a toughie. Good job thinking that one up.

EDIT: I think it would be a good idea to post the riddles and the winners for each day on a post before you change the main post. I was gone 2 days ago so I have no ides who the riddles were about. Also, people just now joining won't know who the winners were or the riddles. I'd like to try to solve that second riddle that no one could solve the other day. It's just a thought but I think it's a really good idea.

sure i can make an "yester day riddle" with the answer - i just don't want make a super long post nor i keep most the rddle i make, Cause i hosting over 10 riddles on different sites and i rather not have an cluster of 1GB as i use to of riddles

The riddle no1 answered

---------------------------------------

The Champion remain un solved, so i'm exstending the time before new 1 are posted, with the answer.

Answer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi...adsman_s_pride

Riddle Un Answered :

I am the greatest threat in the whole game,
Every summoner plays me know this,
Noxus Elites even feared me,

I can change your life,
Even though i'm foul,
I'm Servering Noxus with all my heart,
Making me pure no matter what I am

----------------------

the link is the correct answer that no-1 gotted.

P.S new riddles be up soon just busy taking care my niece in Real life (she 1 year old)

Deathy

02-10-2013

New riddles updated, old riddles will remain in the yesterday, with answer revailed if No-1 get it, even if it answer it show , but you can only enter for 2 day riddles, bonus riddles will remain extra and be updated depending on how fast that is correctly answer.

And i know these riddles i just posted today are abit brute-ish But i Promise you they suit the characters very well!

Kendralys

02-10-2013

Quote:
sure i can make an "yester day riddle" with the answer - i just don't want make a super long post nor i keep most the rddle i make, Cause i hosting over 10 riddles on different sites and i rather not have an cluster of 1GB as i use to of riddles

The riddle no1 answered

---------------------------------------

The Champion remain un solved, so i'm exstending the time before new 1 are posted, with the answer.

Answer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi...adsman_s_pride

Riddle Un Answered :

I am the greatest threat in the whole game,
Every summoner plays me know this,
Noxus Elites even feared me,

I can change your life,
Even though i'm foul,
I'm Servering Noxus with all my heart,
Making me pure no matter what I am

----------------------

the link is the correct answer that no-1 gotted.

P.S new riddles be up soon just busy taking care my niece in Real life (she 1 year old)
I think you're a bit confused as to what my idea was. I don't mean keep the old riddles on the main post. I mean copy the main post, paste it as a reply to this thread, and then edit the main post to show the new riddles.

Deathy

02-10-2013

Quote:
I think you're a bit confused as to what my idea was. I don't mean keep the old riddles on the main post. I mean copy the main post, paste it as a reply to this thread, and then edit the main post to show the new riddles.
i would post them all in a post, but it could been seen more confusing, even for myself when i'm skimmin though to find answer and ect.

I think the current system is fine, even though some people might be clueless it prefectly fine, it make it more unqie to visit the thread daily then.

I post the riddles that no1 answer (like i did) but if they are answered i just carry it over, ^^

But your idea is appricated it just will affect me / some people who are abit like me also.

Kendralys

02-10-2013

Quote:
i would post them all in a post, but it could been seen more confusing, even for myself when i'm skimmin though to find answer and ect.

I think the current system is fine, even though some people might be clueless it prefectly fine, it make it more unqie to visit the thread daily then.

I post the riddles that no1 answer (like i did) but if they are answered i just carry it over, ^^

But your idea is appricated it just will affect me / some people who are abit like me also.
Ok that makes sense. Btw, I haven't been able to guess in today's riddles yet cause I haven't been home. Typing on my phone takes forever. -.-