Guess who I am ; Riddles

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathy

02-09-2013

new riddles are Added - Good luck and have fun!

Bonus is avabile also so good luck sovling it! P.S we're now on Day 3 riddles.

Holodomor

02-09-2013

Champion 1 - I feel like this is Twisted Fate, but it seems to obvious with the references to gambling. Also his ult seems to be referenced, with seeing people while they're hidden.

Champion 3 - Miss Fortune - the eyes, and bounty hunter.

Deathy

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodomor View Post
Champion 1 - I feel like this is Twisted Fate, but it seems to obvious with the references to gambling. Also his ult seems to be referenced, with seeing people while they're hidden.

Champion 3 - Miss Fortune - the eyes, and bounty hunter.
Having issues with the bonus/ 2nd champ ?

johnnybravo2

02-09-2013

Champ 2 is either syndra or xerath
The bonus is corki.

Deathy

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo2 View Post
Champ 2 is either syndra or xerath
The bonus is corki.
both choices in the champ 2 are WRONG, nice try though

and the bonus is also WRONG, good guesses though.

BlackBeast41

02-09-2013

Bonus is Sejuani, as she feels that her and her tribe deserve more respect.

I think the 2nd champ is Brand.

Edit: The bonus could also be Hecarim, since he "rides" himself into battle, and he fights for the shadow isles.

Fb62

02-09-2013

champion 2: xerath

Kendralys

02-09-2013

The "I've existed for eyons" part in riddle 2 throws me off a bit. That means that it has to be someone of "divine" nature. The only problem is, I can't think of anyone that has these "divine" like attributes that "lushes for your blood".

This implies that it would have to be someone from the Shadow Isles, the Void, or "fallen" like Morgana or Diana. Morgana and Diana don't have the "lushes for your blood" attribute that I can think of, so I don't think it's them. It could be someone like Ahri who obtained a human body and stole people's souls but that's not technically their blood so I don't think it's her. That leaves the Shadow Isles and the Void.

From the Shadow Isles we have Hecarim, Evelynn, Elise, Karthus, Thresh, Mordekaiser, and Yorick. I don't think it's Elise because she never necessarily had a thirst for blood, nor do I think it's Karthus because he was only obsessed with death, not blood. I don't think it's Mordekaiser cause he doesn't thirst for blood either, he just laughs when people die, and I don't think it's Thresh because he seeks souls not blood. I don't think it's Yorick because he isn't fully dead but definitely not alive and has no body per-say, nor do I think it's Hecarim because he doesn't toy with his enemies; he just outright destroys them.

-- That leaves Evelynn from the Shadow Isles.

Now from the Void. In the Void we have Cho'Gath, Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, and Malzahar. I don't think it's Kassadin or Kog'Maw because Kassadin was once human and wants balance in everything and Kog'Maw was his dog so that rules them out. I also don't think it's Malzahar because he was a prophet and nowhere in his lore did it say he killed anyone.

-- That leaves Cho'Gath and Kha'Zix from the Void.

All 3 of these choices are good, but I don't think they all fit the critera. Evelynn toys with her enemies and thirsts for blood for sure. She was even said to have vampirism. Cho'Gath is the Terror of the Void, but I just can't see him fitting all the criteria. Kha'Zix thirsts for blood as well, but mostly from Rengar. I don't really see how he could fit the criteria very well.

While all 3 of these choices could possibly fit, I feel the closest is Evelynn.

Well done with this riddle by the way. It's a stumper.

Deathy

02-09-2013

Well done NightmareLullaby - you gotted the bonus correct the 1st time, cause she treat her boar as an human and will always ride into battle cause he is now apart of her - hence how her bore has an charge ability and have an affect of doin stuff to people while she uses an abilty while it auto attack them.

And Kendralys, the ride was intented for Eve at 1st, but i found an lore that many might of never read more instersted that is very hungry for blood, note at the start of the riddle i use the impression of an fragle body, which show how an human like is fallen under this without armor, which help you in an way.

I leave more then 1 clue in riddles, the biggest help i can give you honestly without spoiling the answer it - i'll be nice enough tohugh due to i do want people answer riddles. (like the prevoius i gave answer and explained to help people)

With this Fragle body,
I am free,

But you are just as weak,
While you may lived an decade,
I existed for eyon's

Just as my body is a tool,
you can be my toy as well,
Even now i'm still connrected with my past life,
and it lushes for your blood

Kendralys

02-09-2013

Thanks for the tip. To be honest though I'm still not totally sure. This is the explanation of the champion I'm thinking of:

She was dying but transferred her consciousness into a human body. She was an ancient plant, existing for eyons and uses her power over plants as a tool to toy with her enemies. Because of this she is still connected with her past. If this is not the champion of riddle 2 then you have stumped me.

My last guess is Zyra, Rise of the Thorns.

12345678 ... 11