Guess who I am ; Riddles

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kendralys

02-07-2013

Champion 1: Tryndamere, the Barbarian King. I think it's Tryndamere because he's seeking revenge on the Noxus assassins that killed off his village. That explains his blade being hungry for battle. His battle cry slows his enemies long enough for him to catch up and kill them. No one can kill him alone because of his ult.

Champion 2: Sona, Maven of the Strings. I think it's Sona because she is mute, meaning she has no voice. She is very kind-hearted and just wanted someone to love her. She has no memories of her parents and everyone would pass her by in the orphanage except Lestara who taught her how to use her "etwahl", the magical musical intrument she plays.

Champion 3: Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace. I think it's Cassiopeia because she was once beautiful like her sister Katarina. She swore an oath to a serpentine blade not to tell secrets, but she did anyway. She turned into a human/snake-like figure and continued serving Noxus in the Fields of Justice.

EDIT: Well done PoisonedPeace.

Deathy

02-07-2013

i'm rather inpressed how some people are are taking time to read the lores to help explain the riddle,

Funfacts i think i'm going have to step-up the next riddles.

Bonus riddles are going be extra hard, won't have winners, and will be empty to let people debate on the characters

This riddle in the bonus will be stuff character might be saying in battle, toward how they fight.

Purple Pentapus

02-07-2013

champion one is garen
2 is sona
3 is cassiopeia.

Deathy

02-07-2013

Tomarrow will have new Riddles, So far who enjoyin' these? or want me make them more harder.

Well don't worry tomarrow will be using an style like what in the bonus!

If you want try guess who it is, go ahead, But tomarrow will be much trickery that isn't involdin the Lore!

Kendralys

02-07-2013

I like the riddles. I enjoy having to put my brain to the test.

EDIT: I think I have the answer to the bonus riddle. Thresh, the Chain Warden. He was hanged by his own chains and he torments his victims before and after death. Also nursery rhymes were created because of him and are said around campfires.

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

The first champ is tryndamere. ENDLESS RAGE, so you can't kill him alone, his mocking shout makes adcs useless, and his blade is always thirsty due to the rage mechanic.

Deathy

02-08-2013

New riddles up, Bonus champion riddle revailed, and an new one shall be up soon, Riddles are going get slightly harder now, As i'm progressing them out of the lores now into game play, attuides, and class roles (that some people can pull off).

And who want an new drawin' added to the riddle mashup - LET ME KNOW , so i can work on it if you feel desired into guessin what character make up an drawin' insperation!

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-08-2013

1) Ahri - People always love me.... The support ability is the taunt and the wink surely give it away

2) Darius - Everyone knows he is one damn powerful guy, Not sure if servering is intended but it makes me think sever, as in what noxian guillotine would do

3) Honestly struggling with this one, but I would think Shen, since he is a jungler, the wards won't help because he can ult into fights. He is a tank so he can take a lot of damage without dying.

Deathy

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalmonOfDoubt View Post
2) Darius - Everyone knows he is one damn powerful guy, Not sure if servering is intended but it makes me think sever, as in what noxian guillotine would do

3) Honestly struggling with this one, but I would think Shen, since he is a jungler, the wards won't help because he can ult into fights. He is a tank so he can take a lot of damage without dying.

I know this is abit cheating, but i can asure you it isn't Daruis, or Shen , Although Those are Semi close to the current answer that is indeed correct.

And you did get the1st right, I had to leave an "statement" of the character within the riddle to give off a hit , and Ahri is an fliritsh girl who does amazing in support role, but can also be an aggersive and take mid if need to, I was honestly someone thinkin it was Lux at 1st, but alas i think i found the riddle style to now make it harder for people P.S Daruis was next , but now i gotta scratch him off xD

but good job gettin ahri right when i try made it sound like lux, brovo!

Deathy

02-08-2013

xD c'mon guys, you can guess more then once, if you want to riddles are support to make you tihnk!

123456 ... 11