Guess who I am ; Riddles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathy

02-14-2013

Last riddles of the week are up, good luck Answering , and if you want these Riddles remain let me know - also if you want me make this into an youtube video insted, Let me Know and I might do so!

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-14-2013

Champion 1

Give me a Price,
I'll kill the person for you,
Give me your Attention,
I'll whip you into shape,

If you leave me,
You will come back,
I can take any hit and live from the other champion specialitys,
And I have an Aura that help my team in battle

I am ...Stumped =P

Champion 2

I Sought the Greatest power,
I Attain it after unlocking it secert,
With unlimited power in my soul,
I can be truely a God,

Summoner stay in my way,
What powers they are hiding?
These other stand no match to me,
But the summoners give them the power i desire,
Summon trust me your power,
And i'll spare you.

I am ...Xerath, he has been looking for a way too acquire infinite power all his life and believes that the nexuses hold the key to regaining his power

Champion 3

Summoner i feel Warmth from you,
When i Defend you and my Allys on the battle,
it feels so natrual to me,
If you put the faith in me,
I'll defend you no matter what,

My Childhood friend doesn't wear as much armor as me,
But he is Stronger and more endruence then me,
This armor I own
Are Blessed by the Heaven themself,
All around me that try to kill me Sill be halted by the stun!

I am ...Leona, plenty of sun references here, she is a support/tank so she protects her team. Pantheon is her childhood friend and he is a damn strong champ. So there.

Deathy

02-14-2013

xD would you like me make an youtube seris of riddles of LoL Salmon? xD

johnnybravo2

02-14-2013

I say champ 2 is either Syndra, Ryze, or Xerath, as they all sought great magical power, all got it, and still want more.

Deathy

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo2 View Post
I say champ 2 is either Syndra, Ryze, or Xerath, as they all sought great magical power, all got it, and still want more.
You would have to pick one, while you can do mutli choice you have to give them different reason's why you think so.

While they all did Sought for power, they look for different kinds of power. And this is Vital key when I make Riddles, Cause i have to read all the Lores, all the character styles, gameplay in tought attuides and ECT, BUT this is why i kinda surprise on average only 1/5 the cummunity DOES read lores, but the rest jsut play for gameplay, Like i Asked one the CLG, and MiafaHouse members in their live stream DO they read lores? or have atleast read it once, and they answered no and said " i usely just play champions for thier play style"

Lore + character style help you explain Amazing pick for items sometimebeyon what people do know.

johnnybravo2

02-14-2013

In that case, for champ 2, i go with xerath, as Ryze really just wanted lots of knowledge, syndra just threw an OP temper tantrum, but Xerath really sought infinite power, even giving up his bodily form to do it.

Deathy

02-15-2013

Since this is the last riddle , i won't be revailin answer/ who correct til all 3 are correctly enter.

Also if you enjoy this let me know, and if you would like to do this also on YT say it.

DeathInvoker

02-15-2013

Quote:
Champion 1

Give me a Price,
I'll kill the person for you,
Give me your Attention,
I'll whip you into shape,

If you leave me,
You will come back,
I can take any hit and live from the other champion specialitys,
And I have an Aura that help my team in battle
I am... Sivir the Battle Mistress. She's a beautiful mercenary (although she needs a VU, really), so you get the first part. For the second, her abilities help. Spell Shield allows her to take any hit from champ's abilities, and her ult On the Hunt is the aura that helps her team.

Quote:
Champion 2

I Sought the Greatest power,
I Attain it after unlocking it secert,
With unlimited power in my soul,
I can be truely a God,

Summoner stay in my way,
What powers they are hiding?
These other stand no match to me,
But the summoners give them the power i desire,
Summon trust me your power,
And i'll spare you.
I am... Xerath the Magus Ascendant. He wanted to become stronger and stronger, and he even unlocked the secret of immoratlity by leaving his normal body and becoming a being of pure energy. Also, on his lore is said that he's attracted to the Nexuses' power, but the summoners are on his way, so he joined the League to give them power and gain their trust. Once he gains their trust, he'll get his hands on the Nexus power.

Quote:
Champion 3

Summoner i feel Warmth from you,
When i Defend you and my Allys on the battle,
it feels so natrual to me,
If you put the faith in me,
I'll defend you no matter what,

My Childhood friend doesn't wear as much armor as me,
But he is Stronger and more endruence then me,
This armor I own
Are Blessed by the Heaven themself,
All around me that try to kill me Sill be halted by the stun!
I am ... Leona the Radiant Dawn. She's a tanky support, so she defends and helps. Her childhood friend is no other than Mantheon the Artisan of War, and he's not as armored as her, but packs harder. Her armor is blessed by the Solari (and the Sun is on the heaven, duh). Don't forget that she also has two stuns: Solar Flare and Shield of Daybreak.

Deathy

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathInvoker View Post
I am... Sivir the Battle Mistress. She's a beautiful mercenary (although she needs a VU, really), so you get the first part. For the second, her abilities help. Spell Shield allows her to take any hit from champ's abilities, and her ult On the Hunt is the aura that helps her team.

I am... Xerath the Magus Ascendant. He wanted to become stronger and stronger, and he even unlocked the secret of immoratlity by leaving his normal body and becoming a being of pure energy. Also, on his lore is said that he's attracted to the Nexuses' power, but the summoners are on his way, so he joined the League to give them power and gain their trust. Once he gains their trust, he'll get his hands on the Nexus power.

I am ... Leona the Radiant Dawn. She's a tanky support, so she defends and helps. Her childhood friend is no other than Mantheon the Artisan of War, and he's not as armored as her, but packs harder. Her armor is blessed by the Solari (and the Sun is on the heaven, duh). Don't forget that she also has two stuns: Solar Flare and Shield of Daybreak.

You desver a medal for hittin the target spot on with everything, haha.

Deathy

02-15-2013

hey i Thought I let Everyone know If you want more riddles, let me know on here, or my youtube channel where i might make YT riddles with voices (riddle in discription below) so it can help more people keep upto with the riddle rather then the forum and ect.

Link is posted on front page, but i'll post it here

http://youtu.be/TE7jxxN28PA

And i try my best making an karthus voice i hope it sound decent to you... i think it close... to like the old Season 2 version :\