There are some serious issues with game not recognizing clicks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biggie Slim

02-06-2013

bump

MaddieDestroys

02-06-2013

I haven't noticed the bug while fighting but I have been getting the erroneous "Attempting to reconnect" notification a lot lately and I have had trouble with getting my clicks to register in the store since the beginning of S3 preseason. Double boots Taric is a god, let me tell you.

xCelent

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
Like I said, your post is out of place, you are not experiencing the bug, you are just experiencing a lag spike.
The bug exists, and it doesn't brings a lag spike with it, if you do have a lag spike and clicks getting delayed, then it's an issue with your connection, and not the bug we are talking about.
Maybe I'm not being clear. When the bug occurs, the little bar on the top right of the screen turns all the way yellow, instead of only 1/4 yellow. When I hover my mouse over the bar, it tells me I have about 900 ping instead of the normal 55. At first I found this strange, considering I was not lagging at all and was not experiencing any problems whatsoever besides the bug. Previously, wherever I got a spike in ping it meant I was lagging. However, when this bug happens, the ping rises. Not because of lag, not my internet, it is a bug. I can tell the difference between lag and the bug where my clicks are unresponsive. When I experience the bug, it is not just my computer being slow and graphics appearing to be messed up. I am actually not moving in the game. This is why people in my game have said such things like "you could have killed him, why did you randomly stop?" and "why did you stop, you were going to get away." If it was lag, I would have kept moving in the game, it just would not have appeared that way on my screen.

If I need to include screenshots and/or a video, let me know. I honestly don't know how I can be more clear.

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLaser View Post
Maybe I'm not being clear. When the bug occurs, the little bar on the top right of the screen turns all the way yellow, instead of only 1/4 yellow. When I hover my mouse over the bar, it tells me I have about 900 ping instead of the normal 55. At first I found this strange, considering I was not lagging at all and was not experiencing any problems whatsoever besides the bug. Previously, wherever I got a spike in ping it meant I was lagging. However, when this bug happens, the ping rises. Not because of lag, not my internet, it is a bug. I can tell the difference between lag and the bug where my clicks are unresponsive. When I experience the bug, it is not just my computer being slow and graphics appearing to be messed up. I am actually not moving in the game. This is why people in my game have said such things like "you could have killed him, why did you randomly stop?" and "why did you stop, you were going to get away." If it was lag, I would have kept moving in the game, it just would not have appeared that way on my screen.

If I need to include screenshots and/or a video, let me know. I honestly don't know how I can be more clear.

I got what you were trying to say since the first time you said it.

the thing is no one else is having their ping bar rising, you are alone on that one, so we cant say it's the same bug, thats what i've been trying to tell you the whole time, and since you are the minority, you cant just state that "the problem is related to your connection" like you did on your first post.

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by relevantex View Post
Yup it's happening to me too. I try to avoid being adc now because CSing is so crucial and the game no registering clicks screws me over
Draven is nearly unplayable now because I miss like 20 of my axes, usually lose it after hitting the enemy once because the freaking character wont move after I click.

xCelent

02-06-2013

Quote:
I got what you were trying to say since the first time you said it.

the thing is no one else is having their ping bar rising, you are alone on that one, so we cant say it's the same bug, thats what i've been trying to tell you the whole time, and since you are the minority, you cant just state that "the problem is related to your connection" like you did on your first post.
Ok. I guess I can see why you wouldn't believe me, if I'm really the only one experiencing this. I'll try to record a game with fraps or something and take some screenshots so that you can see.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

This has been happening to me since I started playing LoL, you can pretend you're playing from Australia like me!

alaskaneagle

02-06-2013

I ahve also had this problem several times, which is really bad when playing Zilean...

Ult, ult UUUULLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DAMN IT.

xCelent

02-06-2013

Quote:
Draven is nearly unplayable now because I miss like 20 of my axes, usually lose it after hitting the enemy once because the freaking character wont move after I click.
haha same Q.Q

Kyraxis

02-06-2013

Nah bro, Riot can't be at fault. It can't be a game bug, must be your ISP.

IN all seriousness I've had this problem a few times. Bump.