There are some serious issues with game not recognizing clicks.

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mystoryflavor

02-06-2013

Happened to me too. Bump

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Please keep bumping until devs can see this.

Bouncing Beauty

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
Please keep bumping until devs can see this.
Sounds good.

Asution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Have not experienced this..

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianperson View Post
Have not experienced this..
There's a lot of people ignoring the issue because they dismiss it as lag, gotta make sure that you are not having a lagspike when it happens.
so far it does sounds like an actual technical issue, because of the amount of people experiencing the problem.

MobiIe Ward

02-06-2013

ive been having this problem for a long time. but it usually doesnt effect my movement. just skills. riot needs to update their out of date software platform

AceLaser

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
Then the game doesn't flows normally...

you are experiencing lag spikes which have been present since the invention of online gaming.
we are talking about a different issue where the game failes to set the command after you click, so it just ignores it.
It's not a lag spike because the game runs normally. Everything is fine, I just check my ping when this happens and it spikes. I know the difference between lag and this bug, I've had lag before too all the time. But for some reason, it shows the ping spiking for the duration of the time that my clicks don't work. Please actually read what I'm saying, I'm not trying to insult you or anything. I'm just reporting to the thread what happens to me when this bug occurs; you don't need to be rude about it.

AceLaser

02-06-2013

bump

relevantex

02-06-2013

Yup it's happening to me too. I try to avoid being adc now because CSing is so crucial and the game no registering clicks screws me over

Commander Pony

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLaser View Post
It's not a lag spike because the game runs normally. Everything is fine, I just check my ping when this happens and it spikes. I know the difference between lag and this bug, I've had lag before too all the time. But for some reason, it shows the ping spiking for the duration of the time that my clicks don't work. Please actually read what I'm saying, I'm not trying to insult you or anything. I'm just reporting to the thread what happens to me when this bug occurs; you don't need to be rude about it.
Like I said, your post is out of place, you are not experiencing the bug, you are just experiencing a lag spike.
The bug exists, and it doesn't brings a lag spike with it, if you do have a lag spike and clicks getting delayed, then it's an issue with your connection, and not the bug we are talking about.

12345678 ... 10