Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There are some serious issues with game not recognizing clicks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shirø

02-08-2013

Yup same here. I was chasing someone down with mf trying to get my double up off so I can get a red proc on the enemy and it wouldn't go off. He was clearly in range and I clicked and clicked and nothing happened. Also have had problems in the shop.

AceLaser

02-08-2013

bump

AceLaser

02-09-2013

bump

AceLaser

02-09-2013

bump, I just gave first blood because of this bug -.-

AceLaser

02-09-2013

bump

AceLaser

02-19-2013

bump

RainbowBlaze

06-29-2013

Quote:
AceLaser:
No it's connection... if you look at your ping whenever it happens you'll notice it spikes to ~900. I don't understand what ping has to do with it, but I noticed that this problem always happened with a spike in ping. And it's not lag, because everyone in the game sees me stop.
well if that was true why when i watch my ping and all my other **** it stays the same and doesnt change and yes i am aware it mnay occur when the screen hasent refreshed but it can last 5 seconds or the shortest of 2