League Of Legends - A joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ox3

02-06-2013

This game from when I've started playing lol (varus release) It has slowly gotton worse and worse, until this point - its just horrible now... most of the issue is alot of play players. I'd say bout 75% of the player base is idiots who don't know the slightest thing, troll the whole game, and leave games, and who overall are useless and don't do ****. Even in ranked.

What I started, there was baddies, but it has progressively gotten worse and worse. This includes

• Feeding
  • Troll Build
  • Leaving
  • Troll bans
  • not speaking English

but today it got to the worse I've seen it. I have not really played ranked for s3 yet, I've been busy and was waiting for the new system...

so I play my first s3 ranked (i played s2 ranked often) - and I get greeted with an idiot named xDonaldxTrumpx who bans
Elise
Zed
Kha'Zix...

Then he goes on to call me a noob, and call me 12... and apparently he had 2k ELO last season (lolool) - these are the kind of players im talking about. These are the players that are destoriyng this game and making it unplayable.

I know I'm bi***ing a bit, but this is not acceptable.
here is a recording of the lobby and everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92GPd6Ajnvs

Zykiiel

02-06-2013

FYI you can't call out people on the forums by summoner names. But i know exactly how you feel

DJ DAVEY SNOW

02-06-2013

Because those are just COMPLETELY unreasonable bans.
Kha'zix and Elise are definatly not Top Teir pick / banned champs currently.

/sarcasm off

MinecraftNinja

02-06-2013

Kha is a good ban. People ban champion without even know why they do that. For exemple most people in bronze never seen a single shen and dont even know why he's ban.( im bronze)

FoliagedPegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Okay so you have played 19 games of ranked so far for this season only one out of the 13 champions you have played in ranked have a average of over 100 cs and that's only 121. Now i know from personal experience that ranked at low elo can be frustrating but the fact you are calling everyone you play with idiots when you don't even average over 100 cs with 99% of your games and from your stats you mostly play mids. I think this is your flaw, you just need to improve and then come back to ranked. You need to go into every game you play with the intentions to improve and get better, not that you are the best player alive and that everyone is bad except for you.

Verliswolf

02-06-2013

you can tell a low skill player when they ban what they see banned in championship games

sk8yard

02-06-2013

Hahaha you thought that those bans were so troll to the point of recording a video of the bans... that just shows you don't know too much about this game and don't deserve higher rating. Those bans were not abnormal, whatsoever. Elise and kha crazy strong, Zed slightly unusual, but still nothing out of the ordinary.

Irish Red Cap

02-06-2013

Most "bans" that take place between bronze-silver divisions are for the champions that aren't really OP but bring to much to the team if someone gets them. Aka, amumu-malphite-blitzcrank-shen, I will always try to make sure 3 outta those 4 champions are banned if I'm first pick. Not because they are OP or I can't play against them, but the odds that everyone on my team can play against them and ultimately turn the choice against the person who picked is VERY very slim. However, Elise-kha'zix are very understandable bans depending on the situation.

Joymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I usually ban what champs seem to do good at the ELO.

Even the days of banning no-stun Eve cause players would allow her to roam so easily. You'd be forced to ban her over a shen/malphite. I've had the same expierence with people just not knowing how to deal with Irelia but the second I hit silver it was a lot harder to pull off certain plays against a more expierenced player.

If you go in assuming everyone but you is bad you'll make the same mistakes not running with a clear head. Its frustrating at times when your ADC will refuse to build a banshees in favor of their next damage item when they get CC'd/Bursted to death every fight or just not having a team react to certain things the enemy is planning One of the best things you can do is have a champ that can contribute to what your team can do. Even if your team is weak, making them stronger and more able to do their jobs with a good rounded champ (Top laners/junglers come to mind) you can perhaps give them the time/confidence they need to push them and make those plays happen. You see a Skarner on your team? Take Alistar even if you don't always support. It removes the threat of the enemy having a CC/Tank/Support capable of peeling a champ like Skarner and also compliments your team's front line CC and allows your Mid/Top to do their jobs easier.

I've gone in there with the must pick champ to carry mentality many times and I realize now its a mistake for some cases. Help your team over just yourself and you might see more people willing to play seriously Ignore the trolls or pick up a different game mode for a bit and make yourself a better team player since thats what this game is about.

Nanolight

02-07-2013

I think the biggest problem is the game is free. Plenty of fk tards just don't care because they don't have anything to lose.

This is inherit with all free games I think. The piss poor matching system for ranked is not helping either.