Another Darius post :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvan Yakatori

02-06-2013

Im sorry for this post for everyone that is tired of people complaining about darius.

Anyways, I just played a game as teemo and got murdered by darius becsuse i was too squishy to handle him and couldnt escape him either. So here are my suggestions:
1. make his ult deal physical damage and not true damage.
2. take away the move speed buff he gets from his passive.
3. reduce his early game damage just a little so other champions have a chance of 1v1ing him early on.

Im sorry you guys had to read this but let me know what your suggestions and thoughts are.
Good luck and have fun in game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-06-2013

If you were sorry you wouldnt be trying to nerf him on top of making a QQ thread.

Good luck and have fun trying to get better from QQing

Alvan Yakatori

02-06-2013

Dude im just suggesting, just say why you think he is fine and dont rage at me. this is just what i think

Trydan

02-06-2013

Darius' ult really does need to be reworked, though. He's essentially the antithesis of Garen, but Garen's ult...

1. Deals Magic damage
2. Cannot have it's damage increased through itemization
3. Does not have its cooldown reset upon killing an enemy

...while Darius' ult...

1. Deals True damage
2. Had its damage not only increased through items, but can have its damage doubled just by having stacks of Hemorrhage, which also increases in movespeed
3. Resets its cooldown upon dealing a killing blow

The base cooldown for Demacian Justice is 160/120/80, while Noxian Guillotine is 100/90/80. Guillotine has a 475 range while Justice has a 400.

If Darius just hits his enemies with his abilities in a team fight, at level 18, that's 680 + 150% of his bonus AD TRUE damage being dealt, potentially to all of them.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
Dude im just suggesting, just say why you think he is fine and dont rage at me. this is just what i think
Not raging.
o 3o its just weird when ppl apologize for something while they do something equally awkward lol.

He's nothing spectacular. He is strong at melee range and can find ways to catch you eventually. But with understanding of game strategy he shouldnt be much trouble for most champs.

Tell me your champion of choice and your overall strategy against darius and I will tell you what you something helpful

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvan yakatori View Post
im sorry for this post for everyone that is tired of people complaining about darius.

Anyways, i just played a game as teemo and got murdered by darius becsuse i was too squishy to handle him and couldnt escape him either. So here are my suggestions:
1. Make his ult deal physical damage and not true damage.
2. Take away the move speed buff he gets from his passive.
3. Reduce his early game damage just a little so other champions have a chance of 1v1ing him early on.

Im sorry you guys had to read this but let me know what your suggestions and thoughts are.
Good luck and have fun in game.
as teemo

Keitterman

02-06-2013

Well, if the goal is to give Darius a kit that does no good to him for anything, then yeah make those changes.

I mean really think about it. a champ that does no damage, has a bad start, and no moevement steroids... who couldn't counter him at that point?

"hey i have won too often, i'mma play darius for my daily loss"

I'm not even a darius player and i know your suggestions are:
"I dead for some reason, i'll pick all the ones i think it was and ask that they be removed"

Funny thing is, Teemo wrecks darius. Hard.

Shiftless

02-06-2013

So the OP lost as teemo and received the idea to make a "nerf" a champion thread because of it... you must really suck as teemo cause there is literally no way darius should catch up to you if you W... and you have a Q that blinds... shrooms.. The main point is the OP is a nooblet with no skill who decided to make a QQ thread cause he sucks as teemo.

PS. Cry me a river.

Draysius

02-06-2013

Darius is not OP and very easy to counter. You just have to be smart about it. He has no escape abilities, and quite squishy early game. Garen has a much stronger early game and is able to harass and push quite early, Darius needs to be a little more cautious in this regard.

You have to keep harassing Darius, annoy him. Especially as Teemo...shoot a few and run. Keep him on his toes. If he is sitting at half health, he will think twice about rushing into a fight.

He also has quite a small mana pool and it's very easy to exhaust this. Even in good circumstances, its hard to pull off more than 2 ults in succession - considering you need to stack a few attacks first. Timing the ults to ensure you kill the target to have an instant cooldown takes some skill in its own right, and normally requires Darius to take quite a beating first, as you always want to try kill a target with your ult.

I play Darius alot because he is a really fun champ to play. But believe me, early game, it can be quite scary to see how fast I lose health.

Remember keep your distance, and also remember he has a grab ability. So keep this in mind as he closes in on you.

BoresRaptor

02-06-2013

stop cry and l2p plz :S