Dominate Dominion #43 Reddit thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

02-06-2013

http://redd.it/180v5u

Upvote this guys! Let's get an awesome turnout!

Can someone also post this into DD chat? Thanks

NamKim

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
http://redd.it/180v5u

Upvote this guys! Let's get an awesome turnout!

Can someone also post this into DD chat? Thanks
Dude, I am so sorry. I tried to upvote you but accidentally hit the downvote button.

Golly

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Dude, I am so sorry. I tried to upvote you but accidentally hit the downvote button.
D*:

Thread closure incoming!

HaIfhearted

02-06-2013

If you love Dominion, enjoy watching competitive Dominion, or simply like listening to Gandair repeatedly scream "spider" over and over when Elise is picked, give that reddit thread an upvote.

Volandum

02-07-2013

I thought Gandair said he couldn't cast for a few weeks?

IS1e275795df8e19

02-07-2013

Dominate Dominion website is a complete mess. Get your act together.

NamKim

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e275795df8e19 View Post
Dominate Dominion website is a complete mess. Get your act together.
Okay, I get it that Sauron likes to hang around the Dominion forum. But that does not make the Dominion forum Mordor so begone Troll of League of Legends. You will not be missed by anyone from SR, Dom, TT, MB, the forums, any League of Legends community website, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Skype, Twitch, DotA, HoN, Smite, pretty much you just won't be really missed since you're a troll...and not even a good one. Back in my day, Trolls at least had some level of standard.

XantheInsane

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Okay, I get it that Sauron likes to hang around the Dominion forum. But that does not make the Dominion forum Mordor so begone Troll of League of Legends. You will not be missed by anyone from SR, Dom, TT, MB, the forums, any League of Legends community website, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Skype, Twitch, DotA, HoN, Smite, pretty much you just won't be really missed since you're a troll...and not even a good one. Back in my day, Trolls at least had some level of standard.
Doesnt change the fact that those forums are pretty much dead.

NamKim

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
Doesnt change the fact that those forums are pretty much dead.
Irrelevant.

My post was purely based on the fact that this thread is talking about the Dominion Dominion Tournament, not the website. TheFeedski openly admitted that the website needs work and he is trying to find a good deal on someone who is willing to do so.

Why would you go on a thread talking about a Reddit post about the DD tournament only to come in to criticize the website? It's not because the user cares about the state of the website/DD forum. They did so because they want to just take a chance to insult the DD as a whole. Thus, he is a troll. And his variety of trolls are worthless and useless and should leave the rest of us alone.