Karma need a simple buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nem Vem q SouNub

02-06-2013

Karma precisa de mais alcance na habilidade E e uma diminuição no tempo de recarga do Mantra.

Karma needs more range in ability E and a decrease in recharge time of Mantra.
She don't need general rework...

Ernest P Worrel

02-06-2013

That would be nice but I believe she is in line for a rework.

TheGrayBuffoon

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindy Kid View Post
That would be nice but I believe she is in line for a rework.
This and Morello's latest long thread on Karma recently is troubling news to Karma players everywhere.

ImNotKarl

02-07-2013

I'm really worried about the rework, especially after what they did with TT. I played Karma just last night and had a blast. I would really hate it if they made some of the significant changes talked about and took away a lot of the skill that made her challenging and fun to play. Can you link me to the latest thread, I'm not sure I've read it yet.

GlyphTsen

02-07-2013

Never thought her E was the thing requiring range... but lower CD on early-level Mantras would be awesome to be sure.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Nah, her E is OP (As it needs to be, seeing as she only has 3 skills) as is. I made an enemy ranked team surrender at 22 minutes last night because they had no idea how to deal with Karma top. Totally shut down Panth by shielding his spears and harassing him with non-physical damage. Kill him, so they send Akali top, who I kill by layering AoEs over her bubble. 10 kills, a Deathcap and a few 500 damage shields + absurdly huge AoE nuke, with an AoE %heal in there and they surrendered.

I only recently started playing Karma and I swear she is the best top in the game if you can pick an engage for jungle or support and don't need it top. With farm, she is the best team fight support in the game and fits into any team comp. Poke comp? Movespeed buff and huge range poke on her mantra-E if you use it on minions at max range and a heal. AoE teamfight comp? She has three AoE damage skills, though one of them is hard to connect with. Hero-Carry style comps? She has a massive shield and a movespeed buff that slows any enemies the line touches, and a heal of course.

The champion remakes are very hit-or-miss, and Karma doesn't need one. She is a terrible lane support compared to Lulu, who does pretty much everything Karma does without the lane pushing AoEs as her only harass and with more hard CC. What Karma does is wrecks face in a solo lane, as her abilities scale very well, and she has 6 skill ranks to crush in the level scaleing department.

Riot, if you want to make Karma better as a support without buffing her solo, don't be idiots and remake her. Make her tether like Wisp in dota where heals on herself effect her tether target. Which makes her tiny heal double proc on the tether target because it heals herself as well, and she can chug potions to help keep her carry in lane. BLAM. Suddenly she isn't lagging behind all the other supports because she has sustain. But it is on a significant cooldown due to Mantra charges and is incredibly mana-intensive so she can't hyper sustain like a Soraka.