@Riot why all the Nasus buffs yet none for Poppy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PROppy

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRooster View Post
Poppy is getting a rework.
Poppy has been.getting a rework for.longer than a year now. I've some swamp land I'd be willing to sell you super cheap too.

Criomhthann

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
Buffs to Nasus's Q, W, R on the pbe. Why does Poppy, who is literally never played and has a lower win rate than Nasus (keep in mind win rate doesn't mean much) not get anything?
example mana cost on her q or scaling mr
Poppy is getting a complete make over.

Red Ryu

02-06-2013

They said they are going to rework her, just not yet.

TauManifesto

02-06-2013

Poppy arguably has the strongest passive and ultimate in the game.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Who cares if she is getting a rework? Riot just buffed Heimerdinger despite his upcoming rework, why can't they do the same for Poppy?
Poppy is the least popular champion in the game
http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Private Riem

02-06-2013

Problem is her unreliable knockback + stun.

If you compare to vayne, Vayne gets a stun if her target gets anywhere near the vicinity of a wall. If poppy knocks somebody near a wall, she'll miss. If she knocks him INTO the wall, she can be 20 units short and miss.

If she could get her damn stun off more reliably she could gank properly.
She can jungle right now, but her ganks are horrible because of her stun.

xFreshness

02-06-2013

Her ganks are horrible? I just played jungle Poppy and I would love to disagree. I bet I have played more games with Poppy than most of the people here. Frankly, I don't want Riot to even TOUCH her because they can not be trusted! If you know how to work her she is an absolute monster. Could she use some buffs? Of course, especially with mana, but then the people who use her regularly would be unstoppable. I don't care if no one uses her, I use her and I don't want her to be FoTM or ruined by Riot's "balance" teams.

DoctorDark

02-06-2013

Jungle poppy is terrible. I have no idea how you do it. She lacks any sort of sustain and has no reliable way to maintain early jungle lane clear. She is a great roamer for sure but she isn't the best person to gank with unless you are able to build some sort of reliable slow (Frozen Mallet for example). However that is expensive and overall she is better with a Trinity Force.

I too play poppy regularly and am intrepid about any upcoming "reworks". A few buffs will be nice though.

Adumbrax

02-06-2013

**** poppy.